SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Extreme Yachts!

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  DJR351 
#1 ·
Hey everyone!

Catch a new episode of Extreme Yachts on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013 at 9:00PM EST/PST on Travel Channel.

We travel the country, working with over-the-top designers and engineers to witness the creation of some of the most incredible and outrageous yachts ever to hit the high seas.

In each episode of Extreme Yachts, we feature three distinct yacht builds from the ground up, including everything from massive mega-yachts to vintage wooden cruisers and everything in between. It’s the ultimate in design, engineering and construction as we get a chance to pull back the curtain on some of the world’s most talented ship builders.

#2 ·
Interesting. Welcome to Sailnet. I would tell you to "click here" to get the most out of sailnet, but alas I have lost the link. Maybe a dog ate it.

Will this include sailing yachts? The last time I saw your program the only yachts I saw had the auxiliary engine as the primary and were missing the bits I consider yachty like sails and such. :D

(EDIT: Now that I think about it you are likely the social networking outreach person and will likely never look back at this post, but if you do, sailboats please.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.