Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2005

soaringwind3 is on a distinguished road
regatta pointe marina

Well, I never thought I would see the day that a website for a marina would have a movie for you to download that shows a animated version of the crucifixion????? Is this how you adveertise for people to come to the marina? Most people want to have a good time not think about God. That is for their own special time and place. I think this is going way over the edge. You can''t strike the fear of God in us to come to the marina LOL .....oh. It is what it is......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2005

FalconEddie is on a distinguished road
regatta pointe marina

I heard they fired Karen, the nice woman in the front office who kept the place running. I knew it was coming. In meetings, I saw her eyes rolling at the absurdity of the notions of Klaus and Laura, and how humiliating it was to see others in the crew buckle so easily and cave in to Klaus''s foolishness. I, of course, spoke out, so I got fired thrown out of the marina. The dockmaster and his wife finally couldn''t take it any more and quit, and they got a new dockmaster and fired him right away. I forget why. I think he was a felon and they feared he might out-steal them, but I don''t know.

Anyway, Karen is gone and the place sinks even closer to the pits of hell. I promise you, those people claiming to be Christian is like Muslim terrorists claiming to be doing God''s will. It''s not a joke and nobody believes them.
Old 02-06-2005

peaches is on a distinguished road
regatta pointe marina

Karen got fired? Can''t believe Harry would let that happen. Do you know where she is working now and how we could get in touch with her. How is the new security system working out. John (ex-security of the marina) and Elaine.
Old 02-06-2005

regatta pointe marina

Hi John, this is Ben aboard Falcon. The new ''security'' system is non-existant. Debra got accosted one night and vagrants stay in the showers sometimes and they have to call the police in the morning to make them leave. Virgil and Val quit, but other than knowing Harry, Klaus, and Laura, which is reason enough, I don''t know why. I don''t know where Karen is or how to get ahold of her, but the guy who lives there named Ball just got elected in Palmetto and he might know. Is it Kevin Ball? He''s a great guy. Contact him. Good to hear from you. All the best to you and yours.
Old 02-08-2005

regatta pointe marina

Hi peaches how are you and John doing? This is Angie from c dock. Richard and I sure miss everyone there. Except the morons who run the place. Are you still living there? Has anyone seen Debra? Sorry for all the questions. Hope you guys are doing okay. Take care Angie and Richard
Old 02-09-2005

peaches is on a distinguished road
regatta pointe marina

John and I are doing great. I am managing a mobile home park in AZ (what a challenge), and John is looking for employment. Lived on C dock for 8 years and never thought I would see the day that I would actually want to leave RPM. What has been allowed to go on at the marina is sad - and in the name of Christianity. But, I won''t go there. After reviewing Sailnet, that has already been covered pretty thoroughly.
Old 02-11-2005

regatta pointe marina

Hi. Debra stopped by my boat a few days ago. She is living in a marina on the intercoastal VERY close to the VA hospital in St. Pete. She''s doing well and likes it there very much. It''s way cheaper than Regatta Point and more secure. But :-) she liked my view better. It''s true, I have a great view. Of course, I''m no longer at Ragatta Pain in the butt
Old 02-15-2005

regatta pointe marina

Hi you two! I can''t believe it! Arizona is where Richard and I are from! Where are you? My son is still there and I long to return at least for an extended visit. Did you keep your boat? My email is soaringwind3@yahoo.com if you get a chance email me..miss you guys...take care Angie and Richard
Old 02-15-2005

regatta pointe marina

Hi How are you doing? I am glad for Debra she said she had her name on a list for a slip glad she got in! We go and eat at the Seafood Shack a lot would like to come see ya if you would like. I remember doing those bathrooms till you got there...we must swap bathroom stories LOL...hope to see ya soon....angie and richard
Old 02-22-2005

regatta pointe marina

Absolutely! Would love to see you! We will have to coordinate, though, as I am recently kept hopping just a bit. My Dad is 85 and living in Ocala and occasionally requires my attention, and I am trying to do a little odd-jobbing to remain solvent. But I am usually here, so come onto the dock and give me a shout any time!!

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.