SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Selling an S2 30?

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
Hi S2 Sailors: I need some hints on how to sell our excellent center cockpit sailboat. Due to health reasons. Which areas of the country are best? Should I go to a brooker? Can such a boat be sold on-line? What is this boat worth? Any ideas will be appreciated. Chuck

#2 ·
sorry about your need to sell. to establish a price go to yachtworld.com and get a look at your sisterships on the market. make adjustments for condition and equipment. get her ready by taking everything off. then think 3 times before you put something back on her. make her clean and shipshape.
good luck, joe s

#4 ·
Sorry to hear you have to sale your boat. I owned an S2 9.2C for over five years and loved it for lake sailing. Check this site for owners comments etc. Location will mean a great deal when you try to sale the boat. The boats hold their value well. Brokers, well I have had good and bad experiances. Depending on your condition handling it yourself is not that hard. Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.