Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

Like Tree2024Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2014

aeventyr60 is on a distinguished road
Re: Voyaging on $500 per month

What mind?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Your dreams minus your doubts equals your net worth"

Life is a short journey, filled with emptiness and pain. Get all the sailing and booty you can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014
Schooner Captain

UnionPacific is on a distinguished road

obama praise in school,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA
10 year olds learning sex positions in school, sorry, I thought it was 8
Montana Parents Weigh In on Proposed Kindergarten Sex Ed | Fox News

The entitlement portions comes from the free government grants given to children who want to go to college.

Sorry, I am not a right wing nut job who thinks there are unanswered questions from 9/11.
I am just a guy who does not forget 99% of what he reads, and checks everything out to see if it is true.
Yes, they are taking guns...
Molon Labe: Connecticut?s Terrifying Start Of Gun Confiscation - Rachel Alexander - Page full

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-07-2014

MikeOReilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnionPacific View Post
obama praise in school,
I guess my real point is, this thread is about frugal cruising. We are not all Americans, and believe it or not, we don't all care about what you think about social programs, or who sings what to whom in your schools. If you want to talk about wacky American politics, please moving over to the political threads.
Old 05-07-2014
Schooner Captain

I was responding to Hess' post. Thanks for noticing. You best be concerned with America, if you ever want to cruise here.

Old 05-07-2014
"Nubile Southern Sailor"

christian.hess is on a distinguished road

union you lost me to what did I post?

all I remember linking was an excerpt from latitude 38 about among other things the kaufmans on rebel heart, and more importantly how some are cruising on 500 a month for decades now!

which was the most exciting part for this thread

regarding politics, shmolitics

never understood why people always get into these discussions when it has NOTHING to do with the thread

peace
MikeOReilly likes this.

Islander 36 refit still going on...

Old 05-07-2014
"Nubile Southern Sailor"

christian.hess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I was responding to Hess' post. Thanks for noticing. You best be concerned with America, if you ever want to cruise here.

thats BEYOND uncalled for

please relax man

there are people from all over the world on here, even non english, or native speakers looking for stuff and ideas...

peace
MikeOReilly likes this.

Islander 36 refit still going on...

Old 05-07-2014
Schooner Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.hess View Post
thats BEYOND uncalled for

please relax man

there are people from all over the world on here, even non english, or native speakers looking for stuff and ideas...

peace
To dismiss all politics is foolish.
Quote:
wacky American politics
Florida right now wants to make it impossible to cruise for under $500 a month.
To dismiss it, even as someone not from here, is ignorant. I don't want FL to go the way of bahamas, and offer a cruising permit for $300 for 90 days.

Anyway back on topic.
Next time you quote someone you may want to remove the irrelevant parts.

Old 05-07-2014

MikeOReilly is on a distinguished road

This has been mentioned before, but I'll agree with you UnionPacific, it is hard to be a frugal cruiser in the USA. I'm not sure what Florida is doing, but your country's, shall we say unique approach to healthcare, the high cost of insurance b/c everyone sues everyone at the drop of a hat, not to mention that over-zealous nature of some of your law enforcement, have all convinced me to either bypass the east coast, or pass through as quickly as possible.

It's sad, b/c there is tremendous geography and human history that I would dearly love to spend time with. I love travelling in America. The people are like most people everywhere; warm, wonderful and welcoming. Ah well... It's a big world out there. Thankfully, there are lots of other places to explore.
Old 05-07-2014
Schooner Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeOReilly View Post
Thankfully, there are lots of other places to explore.
AMEN, cant wait to leave

Old 05-07-2014
Bristol 45.5 - AiniA

killarney_sailor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I suspect that it is a good idea to be concerned about all the countries one is cruising to. Not sure what you mean by 'best be concerned', sounds a bit threatening. If that was not your intention I apologize.
christian.hess likes this.

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.