SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (sailing related) (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/)
-   -   Female sailor seeks life partner (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/12003-female-sailor-seeks-life-partner.html)

Whynot 09-11-2005 07:58 AM

Female sailor seeks life partner

Since I am having a devil of a time finding a man who actually really sails, I thought I''d try this. 40 y/o smart, pretty, thin divorced female sailor, with no children, seeks 35 to 48 ish experienced sailor to share a life with. If interested, check my ad on Match, username On_Course. Don''t know whether I''ll be flamed for putting this message here, but you never know until you try. If it is imappropriate, my apologies to the board community.

Dave A 09-12-2005 04:07 PM

It might be better if you post in crew wanted, more people of like interest probably look there.
Good Luck and fair winds,
Dave A.
S/V Wind Song

starcresttoo 09-15-2005 12:08 AM

very interested.47y/o male 15000 miles experience offshore mostly single handed.5 transoceanic passages 3 singlehanded(california to hawaii and back 3 times)allied health professional 20 yrs experience.(radiology tech)never married(it almost happened many times) no kids(thats true) currently in south florida(dania beach)living on 30 foot sloop(islander wayfarer) eric is the name.email me(5''5" 150 lbs.)go to yahoo and type in "sailing an ariel to hawaii and back"its the first search item that comes up.thats me in 1985 I do not want to sail alone anymore

dman 09-15-2005 05:11 AM

Alright the dating game.Let`s see some pics.starcresttoo 5''5" ,I could use you on my boat to access those tight spots.

starcresttoo 09-17-2005 03:19 PM

LIKE I SAID GO TO YAHOO AND SEARCH "SAILING AN ARIEL TO HAWAII AND BACK"THATS ME IN 1985

waltward 09-17-2005 08:16 PM

Eric

I just followed your directions to the Yahoo Forum, and read your account of your voyage to Hawaii and back.

My hat is off to you. You did it, while a whole lot of us have only imagined taking on an adventure of that magnitude. If I sail the three hundred miles of Lake Michigan, from one end to the other, I think I have really done something. Hell, that is only two or three days of your forty day trip home, and the east & west shore lines are only forty five miles away at most. And; you did it alone.

"Whynot", could do a whole lot worse than to correspond with you, if she is serious.

Sail on, my friend; keep the dream alive.

Walt Ward

alienzdive 11-13-2005 04:51 AM

How much money do you come with??

Denr 11-14-2005 07:18 AM

What a shallow question alienzdive posed!

What''s the size, manufacturer and age of your vessel?

SailorMitch 11-24-2005 07:17 AM

This reminds me of the old joke about a guy looking for a woman with a boat. Punch line is "send picture of boat."

at any rate, good luck to all in finding that sailing life partner, and happy Thanksgiving as I write this.

WarmCozyBoat 11-24-2005 09:13 AM

Hello,
Hoping to hear from you.
I have extensive sailing experience, Marine Engineer, Owned Many Boats as I do now, traveled to 52 countries, great cook, considered by many as good looking and very capable fun guy.