1 Week Ago
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Coast Ontario
Thanked 68 Times in 61 Posts
Rep Power: 7
Re: Snappy or otherwise Comebacks
1. Pirates? Are you stupid?
2. I hate yoga. Oh, pirates, not pilates. Sorry, I thought it was a typo, not idiocy.
3. I'm not worried about pirates, I plan to have a ransom contingency fund. I need $1000 from you. No? Then don't ask to come for a sail, cheapskate.
4. When you bought popcorn at the cineplex you got more ripped off by Pirates of the Carribbean than most cruisers ever will.
5. Statistically, you are more likely to be able to lick your elbow than I will be attacked by pirates. Stop trying to lick your elbow. Please.
6. After working/living/being neighbours with you, pirates would be a pleasant relief.
7. Please stop trying to lick your elbow.
8. Pirates only target ships that offer the possiblility of valuable cargo, a valuable vessel, or ransom because someone back home cares about the crew. My ego thanks you. Now, how long have you been this stupid... and do you have a sister?
9. Many restaurants in the Caribbean offer very good desserts, but I have no idea how the pie rates.
10. If I was really worried about the POSSIBILITY of pirates I would stay home like you, and keep working and paying taxes thus ensuring that I am CERTAINLY being pillaged.
and a bonus:
11. It's a cruising thing. You wouldn't understand.
It's 5 o'clock somewhere:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.