SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Sail vacation in Seychelles this August (at a discount)

961 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  precipice 
#1 ·
Hi folks,

I'm organizing a sailing vacation trip in Seychelles in mid-August and am looking for people to join. It'll be on a 46' luxury catamaran/sailboat for 1 week cruising around the islands, snorkeling and adventuring. This'll be the trip of a lifetime on an amazing boat. I was able to get a steep discount on the charter through business contacts - price would be roughly $600 per person when we split the cost.

I have 3 people so far and we're looking for about 4 more people to join. This would be a photo-centric trip, so if you're interested in photography, all the better!

Please email me at deepforest at gmail dot com if you're interested, and I will send more details ASAP.

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.