Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2001

cal34owner is on a distinguished road
Selling a boat

Does anyone know of a good site/board to post a for sale sign for our Cal 3-34. We are in the Seattle area.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2001

jmedina is on a distinguished road
Selling a boat

Try latsandatts.com

Good luck!

Jamie
Old 08-15-2001

rbh1515 is on a distinguished road
Selling a boat

One thing you may want to consider is posting on the internet. They have BoatSearch here on SailNet (there is a small fee) and you can post pictures and desription. I sold my 33'' Morgan in 4 days last winter thru SailNet''s BoatSearch--NO COMMISION!! Also look at www.boats.com. They have a site that may even be better. Again, you can post pictures etc. I have noticed boats for sale in Seattle on this site.
Rob
~~~~_/)~~~~
Old 08-19-2001

cainja is on a distinguished road
Selling a boat

Rob, Sorry for the side question; I am looking at buying a Morgan OI33 at this time, Is there a web site or owners BB for Morgans that will have information on this boat.
Boatless in Orange Beach
Jeff
Old 08-19-2001

RobHoman is on a distinguished road
Selling a boat

Jeff,

If you are searching for a Morgan 33 Out Islander, I would suggest besides sailnet, that you search on
http://www.boattraderonline.com
http://www.buc.net and there are several others. If you do a yahoo search you may pop a couple of FSBO''s besides ones listed with brokers. Thats how I found mine. And to boot it had been an expired listing but it was still on the net. Give it a shot.

As far as sites for Morgans....here on sailnet there is a Morgan Owners email club/list which includes an archive of tons of info on all sizes of Morgans and the experiences and ideas that we share to improve, repair or find parts etc. Just click on the join email lists off to the left of where you are reading and go in and join the list.

Here are a couple of the Morgan Members sites that you might want to look at:

http://users.tm.net/lb2001/ "Ilira - Rebirth of a Morgan 33 Out Islander". This is a great site with links to some others.

http://www.sv-eridani.com/morgan41page/ Another great site with tons of info and links also. He has the drawings and specs of all Morgans on his site. He owns a 41 OI.

http://www.atlantic.net/~pwallace/ Another great site for a Morgan 33 Out Islander. He has a number of great links there also.

You will also find that these fellows and the others on the Morgan Owners email list are friendly and treasure troves of info on Morgans....and probably can help you find a
Morgan 33 Out Islander.
Old 08-19-2001

RobHoman is on a distinguished road
Selling a boat

Jeff,

I don''t know where Orange Beach is. If you would send me an email to Rob@Mainsheet.zzn.com telling me where you are and what your price range is... I can take a look around and maybe give you a heads up or two on some Morgans that are on the market.