SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Mantus Anchors Giveaway!

11K views 83 replies 70 participants last post by  eherlihy 
#1 · (Edited)

Mantus Anchors Giveaway exclusively for Sailnet - Members!

Would you like the chance to win a prize?!

Rules:

• Dates 03/01/2016 - 03/31/2016

One entry per member permitted.

Two steps to enter:

1. Enter your information for the contest here

2. Post a link of what you would like to purchase from Mantus shopping cart with your gift, in the Mantus Give Away thread

Giveaway Prizes:

2 x $200 Gift Certificates
7 x 50% off Gift Certificates

• Winners will be chosen at random by Survey Monkey! ;)

~ Community Support

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
#81 · (Edited)
WOO HOO!! I received an email last night (with congratulations mis-spelled :)) stating that I was one of the two grand prize winners! Look for an order from me in mid-late April, after I return to the home of the boat.

:Luxury:
Thank you!

#6 ·
#16 ·
I wont be entering, I already have most of what you sell!!!

Of course my 65lb Mantus anchor sets FAST, every time.
But I am truly amazed by the dinghy anchor. This is my 4th dinghy anchor...and my last dinghy anchor. It just flat works. Dinghy anchors are light weight and so they dont have much to drive them down. Doesnt matter with the Mantus. We sat on a windy beach with another similar sized dink. Their danforth was at least twice the size of our mantus. They dragged and we didnt.

And the cockpit light is very well made. The charge lasts a good long time. Love it.

Good luck sail nutters!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.