SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

New site for boat profiles

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  sokolb 
#1 · (Edited)
I've put together a new site where you can create a profile of your boat online for free. It's still in the "beta" stages - I *think* I have most of the bugs worked out. There is still some work left to be done to make it a bit easier to use and a little more slick.

Eventually, the goal is to have a site where you can create your online boat profile and find other boat owners in your area to meet up for trips, land parties, etc.

Please take a look at http://www.showmyboat.com. Any and all feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Upcoming features: a tool to easily make a link to your profile for a forum signature (such as the one below), a projects area, equipment listings, and more.

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.