Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2007
Thanks Courtney.

T34C has a spectacular aura about T34C has a spectacular aura about T34C has a spectacular aura about
G- How long are you going to be there? Are you going to survive being away from the boat for awhile?
Old 01-23-2007

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
till the 18th Feb....

Its going to be a hard thing to do....God know how I wwill survive...

Oh welll I guess I just have to relax in the sun and drink those Froo Froo Drinks I can't even spell!!

But I will still see the Ocean and the boats......besides, I have to work, so a little professionalism is expected....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2007
Thanks Courtney.

T34C has a spectacular aura about T34C has a spectacular aura about T34C has a spectacular aura about
G- I don't remember the name (maybe someone else can help) but when I was in St. T a few years ago there was a dairy that had a ice cream store out in front. They made the best milkshakes and would add liquor to them!!! Excellent for a warm afternoon. (Or good to put the kids to sleep!! )
Old 01-24-2007

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by T34C
G- I don't remember the name (maybe someone else can help) but when I was in St. T a few years ago there was a dairy that had a ice cream store out in front. They made the best milkshakes and would add liquor to them!!! Excellent for a warm afternoon. (Or good to put the kids to sleep!! )
If it is the one on that merchant street that runs parallel to the shore in Charlotte Amalie, I beleive its Hagen Daas??

If its not, let me know, I'll go there and send you photo eating one of those BABY CALMERS!!!
Old 01-24-2007
Thanks Courtney.

It is not Hagen Daas! This is a local dairy that makes their own ice cream. We stay in a house out on the point that makes the east side of Magens Bay. The dairy was on the road between the house and the publc beach at Magens Bay.

Last edited by T34C; 01-24-2007 at 04:25 PM.
Old 01-24-2007
Owner, Green Bay Packers

sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice
Giu,
I think you were on a roll there for awhile. The wife liked the boat and the cuddly, balding Portagee at the helm-seemed to think both looked non-threatening. Not sure what she meant by that.

When she saw the sail with your advertisement on it she changed her opinion. Now she thinks you're one of those Euros cruising the beach at St. Thomas with a skinny Speedo suit with a sock stuffed in the front of it. Not sure which ad provoked that comment. She did mention, about the Trojan advert, that every sail needs some wind to fill it. Not sure what she meant about that either.
Old 01-25-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailaway21
Giu,
I think you were on a roll there for awhile. The wife liked the boat and the cuddly, balding Portagee at the helm-seemed to think both looked non-threatening. Not sure what she meant by that.

And you never will.....

Now she thinks you're one of those Euros cruising the beach at St. Thomas with a skinny Speedo suit with a sock stuffed in the front of it.
I wonder where she got that idea???? MAybe looking at the "home material"????

Check what I found here.....

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.