SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Wish I could find a 23 year old

50K views 474 replies 64 participants last post by  bwalker42 
#1 ·
#4 ·
The old Sophie Tucker joke comes to mind. I think Bette Midler tells it on her "Live in Cleveland" record. Soph's old boyfriend, who is 80, tells her he has a 20 year old GF and life is wonderful and she replies she has a 20 year old boyfriend and 20 goes into 80 a lot more than 80 goes into 20.

#6 ·
If I had found a woman who is 23 yrs younger, she would still be old enough to have grand children....(sigh):( But then would we remember what to do?? No nasty thoughts intended here...

#8 ·
Poor guy...hope he packed enough Tampons, Migraine tablets, Menstrual pain medicine, condoms, (well at that age...he just gets out of air, sits in the edge of his bed and eats crackers and drinks 7UP), Cyallis (guaranteed 7 hour bonner, but what is he gonna do with the remaining 6 hours and 54 minutes?? take the boner fishing???), ear plugs, hair wax, hair dye, toe nail polish, and clipers, peach shampoo, melon body oil, almond soap, strawberry conditioner, hair towels, but towels, "thingy" towels, body towels, a dirty laundry bin,

But most of all.....A bottle of cyanide and 3 "Larry the cable guy" DVD's...

#11 ·
Zanshin said:
Those 23 year old women always leave me when they either get their green card or find out that I'm planning on relying on the them to feed me... :( .
Well it would be one way of keeping her, if she wants to leave she will need to be a good swimmer. just keep the tender and liferaft locked up.

It wont last ;)

#12 ·
Giulietta said:
Poor guy...hope he packed enough Tampons, Migraine tablets, Menstrual pain medicine, condoms, (well at that age...he just gets out of air, sits in the edge of his bed and eats crackers and drinks 7UP), Cyallis (guaranteed 7 hour bonner, but what is he gonna do with the remaining 6 hours and 54 minutes?? take the boner fishing???), ear plugs, hair wax, hair dye, toe nail polish, and clipers, peach shampoo, melon body oil, almond soap, strawberry conditioner, hair towels, but towels, "thingy" towels, body towels, a dirty laundry bin,

But most of all.....A bottle of cyanide and 3 "Larry the cable guy" DVD's...
Bugger off you Portuguese troublemaker. 55 may not be the first flush of youth but some 55 year old wombats of my acquaintence are quite chipper thank you very much you cheeky young pratt.

OTOH, other than the sex why on earth would anyone be so pharked in the head as to get into a boat with a 23 year old woman, especially a 23 year old woman with no sailing experience whatsoever ? Buggers me , I can tell you. I'd rather do it single handed (read into that whatever you like) and retain what's left of my sanity.

(Yes , that might have sounded sexist but in fact it was more ageist than sexist. In reality a 23 year old bloke would be at least as painful and not as youknowwhatimeanable. Mind you after three years at sea the effing anchor windlass would probably start to look good !!)

#14 ·
tdw said:
Bugger off....first flush....my acquaintence....quite chipper......cheeky pratt.....sex.....pharked in the....old woman....23 year old woman with experience......Buggers me.....do it single handed.....whatever you like......retain....left.....sanity....sexist....than sexist......painful....youknowwhatimeanable....after three......effing...look good !!)
Close read of the words that you wrote previously, when isolated...I can only conclude you are a very sexualy oppressed wombat...with an astonishing lack of something....:D :D :D :D

#15 ·
Giulietta said:
Close read of the words that you wrote previously, when isolated...I can only conclude you are a very sexualy oppressed wombat...with an astonishing lack of something....:D :D :D :D
It's not a lack of anything you cheeky sod, it's a surfeit that's the problem. A surfeit of years in fact. To be precise 55 of the bastards. :p

#20 ·
Giulietta said:
You're 55???

Wow..then for you to have sex must be a celebration....I understand you can hardly make it...it must piss you off, huh???

Like a kid at Disney World that's too small to go in the hot rides!!!

eehehehehehehhe
Whats all that about age and experience overcoming youthful ignorance ?

Hey, when I was 18 I could do it three times a night but the whole thing only took about three minutes. Hee Hee, sometimes all I had to do was think about it . :eek:

Now, I can only do it once a night but if I did I'd never get any sleep !!

You are still a cheeky young pup.

#21 ·
No thanks, do not need to deal with a 23 yr old.......have as of yesterday the 21'st, a 15 yr old, along with an 18 yr old daughter, and a absolutly lovely 53 yr old bride! Much better than the 23 yr old, for ALL the reasons Alex mentioned!

Marty

#23 ·
Nevermind that she has never sailed outside the Hudson, but why plan to voyage for 1,000 days w/ no port calls or walk on solid ground? And whats with mapping a course in the shape of a heart?

Not to be a killjoy but this voyage will be derailed within 60 days. There seems to be too much idealism in the approach. It sounds a little insane.

#25 · (Edited)
BADG said:
Nevermind that she has never sailed outside the Hudson, but why plan to voyage for 1,000 days w/ no port calls or walk on solid ground? And whats with mapping a course in the shape of a heart?

Not to be a killjoy but this voyage will be derailed within 60 days. There seems to be too much idealism in the approach. It sounds a little insane.
Except for the problem of provisions and possibly running out of books and music I can easily understand the no ports of call.

The heart shape is obviously a piece of new age feel good bullshit that even turns the stomach of a BHl like I'm supposed to be.

I think you should show more confidence in them . Good Lord man, a mid fifties ageing hippy with his never been sailing before 23 year old girlfriend in a timber 70' schooner ? What's to worry about ? :rolleyes:

Did you read the website ? They were waved off by the phar...ers ex wife. Come on now, these are people with their feet firmly planted in solid mush. Sod that for a joke, if any of my ex's still even like me then I have failed miserably. :rolleyes: (Oh, I checked, I have not failed miserably at all. They all confirm either complete disinterest or absolute loathing.) :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.