SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

portable blender on cordless screwdriver-Where find?

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  pdxgrebe 
#1 ·
Can anyone help me? I saw a portable blender that attaches to a cordless screwdriver in a sailing publication. I can''t remember where I saw it and now I need to buy it. Can anyone remember? thanks.

Jeff

#2 ·
don''t waste the drill you can buy 12 volt mixers,frying pans ,coffee pots toaster ovens and more,try a place called "the 12 volt store".when the drill dies don''t throw it away, put a 12 volt plug on it get rid of the battery and you have a drill to run off your house battery

#4 ·
We bought the Black n Decker Party Mate (I think that is the name) portable blender last summer. Tried it at home and it worked well. At anchorage the batteries ran out before first Daquari could be successfully made. Lesson learned is fully recharge the batteries and bring a spare set.

On reflection I would have been better off with the models that use boat power on a cigarette lighter attachment. As long as the boat has more than one battery and you are close to dock this is a great arrangement. On the other hand losing instruments and lighting for a couple of frozen drinks seems a bit silly ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.