Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

Like Tree3Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2007

RickLaPaz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BocaJack
Maybe you could start by actually reading a post before you shoot your mouth off about it.
I'll give that a try next time.

Though you've got to admit the ensuing dialog was much more interesting than the boring scouting report of an awful made-for-TV flick.

Oh well..........
Old 07-02-2007

Looking is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Perhaps you should get yourself a new set of spectacles. It cleary reads "Cliff Roberton" and "Angie Dickinson". Seems you got a bug up your ass about something. What's your problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickLaPaz
I'll give that a try next time.

Though you've got to admit the ensuing dialog was much more interesting than the boring scouting report of an awful made-for-TV flick.

Oh well..........
Hey Paz,

I also prefer the Kurt and Goldie version myself. Haven't these people ever heard of a remake? MY God! A Star is Born has been remade 5 times!

Oh, and you forgot...

Shane doesn't come back.

Dorothy gets back to Kansas

Rick doesn't get the girl, and

Atlanta burns, and Rett doesn't give a damn!
Old 07-03-2007

Looking is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You're as dumb as a doorknob. The 1978 movie was not re-made into the Kurt Russell movie. Check the link. The 1978 film was a drama/thriller. How can a guy as dumb as you afford a boat?

Did you inherit it?
You are absolutely right, Overboard was not a re-make; although they share the same title. I apologise for my error.

You, however have no excuse for your bad behaviour. I made a simple mistake and you chose to attack me personally. You are a small, unimportant little man. I didn't inherit my boat, although I am quite sure you did inherit your knee-jerk, redneck attitude. We can only hope you do not breed. I will nominate you for a Darwin award.

I am now exercising the Ignore button for my very first time.
Old 07-03-2007

chris_gee is on a distinguished road
Ah Phyllis you do inspire passion in men.
Old 07-03-2007
Banned

BocaJack is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking
You are absolutely right, Overboard was not a re-make; although they share the same title. I apologise for my error..
How about apologizing for being nasty and rude?

Quote:
You, however have no excuse for your bad behaviour.
See above. Then add me to your ignore list.

Quote:
I made a simple mistake and you chose to attack me personally. You are a small, unimportant little man.
No you didn't. You were piling on. Kicking someone when they're down. You're a bully.

Last edited by BocaJack; 07-03-2007 at 03:27 AM.
Old 07-03-2007

poopdeckpappy has a spectacular aura about poopdeckpappy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Perhaps you should get yourself a new set of spectacles. It cleary reads "Cliff Roberton" and "Angie Dickinson". Seems you got a bug up your ass about something. What's your problem?

Perhaps you should pull your head out of your ass dipshit, I know what it f**king reads, I clearly do.

My comment was to RickLapaz about the Russell family nothing more, nothing less.

As far as a bug up my ass, yeah, it's called a Boca bug, it decided to climb up my ass for no apparent reason, but no worries though, one good crap and I'll be done with it

You either need to get laid or go sail, either way get out of my ass................jerkoff

Freedom comes when youíre ready to sail away. True freedom comes when you donít have to return

Cut off from the land that bore us, betrayed by the land we find, where the brightest have gone before us and the dullest remain behind, .......but stand to your glasses, steady,.......tis all we have left to prize, raise a cup to the dead already, hurrah for the next that dies
Old 07-03-2007
Banned

BocaJack is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdeckpappy
Perhaps you should pull your head out of your ass dipshit, I know what it f**king reads, I clearly do.

My comment was to RickLapaz about the Russell family nothing more, nothing less.

As far as a bug up my ass, yeah, it's called a Boca bug, it decided to climb up my ass for no apparent reason, but no worries though, one good crap and I'll be done with it

You either need to get laid or go sail, either way get out of my ass................jerkoff
You've got a bug up your ass alright --- and a chip on your shoulder. You came here to take a dump in Phyllis' string, and this is your second "contribution".

Someone get a pooperscooper.
Old 07-03-2007
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
BocaJack-

You might want to tone it down a bit... you're pretty new here, at least going by the number of posts, and you've definitely started off on the wrong foot.

You're the one who started out being nasty... not Poopdeckpappy or LaPaz. Confusing two movies of the same name is an easy mistake to make... and a fairly common one. PDP was talking about Kurt Russel's family in response to Rick's mistake. And you attacked both of them.

You've also allgned yourself with CCP, which is not the brightest thing in the world to do... since not many are ignored, loathed as much as she is... she's an anti-semitic, hate mongering bigot from what I have seen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

óCpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

StillóDON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Old 07-03-2007
Wish I never found SN!

SimonV will become famous soon enough
Well said SD, I can't remember when there has been such a mass use of the ignore button.

Boca, you are on a wrongun.

I love my boat
S/V GOODONYA
Brisbane
present location Heading to the Whitesundays

DELIVERY SKIPPER
Drinking Rum before 10am makes you a Pirate NOT an alcohlic
Old 07-03-2007

RickLaPaz is on a distinguished road
Things I learned on SailNet today;

1). Must add at least 4 cool emoticons to any of my slightly sarcastic though admitingly witty replies, despite the fact that 1 of them usually suffices on the other boards.

2). The huge majority of people here understand the afore-mentioned wit and sarcasm. For which I'm already grateful.

3). That a certain newbie who I will not name directly-(suffice to say it rhymes with Mocha Crack) hasn't exactly entered this arena with the appropriate welcoming gifts and bright smile but instead has managed to irritate almost everyone in rather short order. Much to my own personal delight. My greatest hope now for some BIG internet fun and fireworks this Indepedence Day is that he registers today on the S/Anarchy board under the same name. Where he will be summarily dicsected and discarded in less than a day. They love rude noobs over there. Like a pitbull loves kittens. Yum....

4). Poop Deck took the words right out of my mouth. But I would add a third ingredient to his Sail and Sex suggestion as a cure for assholeism. A new pharmiscist, since his current one is obviously still interning in some no name town where the phone book lists only three last names.

5). Gentlemen, let the above serve as example A why you need to hire the best divorce attorney that you can afford. So as not to end your days living in unhappy solitude and picking fights on the Inter-Gore with people you just met 72 hours earlier.

But I digress.....

6). Oh yeah, one more thing. Giulietta seems to have mastered PhotoShop rather well. Much to my wife and daughters amusement. Thank gawd I have a sense of humor, or I would have hung myself last night with the spinny halyard. Or worse...............

Enjoy your 4th ya'll.........

Rick
Closed Thread