SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (sailing related) (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/)
-   -   Giulietta's coming home!! (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/37501-giuliettas-coming-home.html)

Giulietta 10-08-2007 03:58 PM

Giulietta's coming home!!
 
Tomorrow Tuesday, Wednesday and possibly Thursday, I will be bringing her home...Can't wait to have her back in my waters again...

We're doing the reverse track we made with Val and TommyT, except this time, the forecasts are calling for 30 knots from the North and 2 meter waves...and...we're going North...just to make it simple...:p :p :p

This time, we're thinking about crossing the Cape of St Vincent at night...just because we would like to see the difference...my wife thinks we're nuts...:p :p :p

Any way...talk to you guys later!!

Bye

Alex

Cruisingdad 10-08-2007 04:11 PM

Be careful and be safe. I hope you have a great trip north. Fair winds,

- CD

DJEVANS 10-08-2007 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruisingdad (Post 204033)
Be careful and be safe. I hope you have a great trip north. Fair winds,

- CD

Ditto.....

ReverendMike 10-08-2007 04:17 PM

Have a safe trip!

tomaz_423 10-08-2007 04:21 PM

Alex, who is the crew?
Are you doing this with the family ? I hope not with Luis.
Beating in 2m is hard and knowing you - you will not go slow.

Take care and bring her home in one piece (boom included).

P.S. Without you around the site was not the same.

TrueBlue 10-08-2007 04:33 PM

As much as you dislike the looks of that dodger Alex, beating into 30 kt winds and 2 meter seas, may prove how worthy it can be. Have a safe trip back north.

byrondv 10-08-2007 04:35 PM

Sounds like a fun trip Gui - try not to get too wet ;)

Stay safe :)

Joel73 10-08-2007 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giulietta (Post 204023)
.....This time, we're thinking about crossing the Cape of St Vincent at night...just because we would like to see the difference...my wife thinks we're nuts...:p :p :p

Any way...talk to you guys later!!

Bye

Alex

How will you "see" the difference at night???? :p j/k

Have fun and be safe! :)

Giulietta 10-08-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomaz_423 (Post 204045)
Alex, who is the crew?
Are you doing this with the family ? I hope not with Luis.
Beating in 2m is hard and knowing you - you will not go slow.

Take care and bring her home in one piece (boom included).

P.S. Without you around the site was not the same.

Tomaz...no no no...I'm crazy but not stupid...

We (the family) came home yesterday by car, I return tomorrow to sail her home with my good freind Miguel. He's crew. Sailing with me for a long time.

We're in for the ride..

poopdeckpappy 10-08-2007 05:57 PM

30 knot winds, 6' seas ????, Hell yeah you're in for a ride, have a blast, but above all, be safe


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
(c) Marine.com LLC 2000-2012