OK, here's an idea I had for a little game thread...
Its simple, I start.
I will post a photo of a place, anywhere in the World, and the first one that gueses correctly where it is, has to post his own photo of a place for others to guess.
I spoke with CD, so he will moderate this, so no spoiling the thread, ok? Please?
The rules are simple:
1) It has to be a place with water and sailing related, no mountains, trees buildings etc, unless its a place yo can sail near, and no dirty stuff.
2) no joking around so we keep the thread going, and NO USELESS remarks or posts that say nothing of added value, like agreeing or repeating what someone said before.
3) Once you got the right place, please wait for the poster of the question place photo to say you are right. Then in the next post (this is why I ask you not to soil the thread) , you must post your photo and ask where it is.
4) you must stay around or comeback later to see the answers to your question photo. So first time posters not intending to stay, get lost.
5) no PM cheating, please.
6) Absolutely no clues as to where the place is, unless if after many attempts, to keep the thread going, you can provide 2 clues only
7) make sure you removed the name of place from your photo file name!!
8) Once the person got your photo right, you may provide a litle explanation and remarks about the place.
9) Once you guessed correctly, you may also post something relative to the place, this is to help others learn about THAT place.
10) You need to successfully post
a photo, not a link
, if you don't know how to do it see this thread. CLICK HERE
. If your photo doesn't show up, don't repost many times, and once it does delete all the previous posts you made trying to post it.
Interaction between photo owner and guessers is accepted, like reasoning as to why or where you think the place is, as long as no clues are provided by the poster of the photo.
Here we go, I will
start with a simple photo.
Enjoy and fire away...thank you
Edit: added link to post photo and a few more rules.