SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Happy New Year for all

2K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  sailingdog 
#1 ·
And now we had Christmas, so now we have NEW YEAR.

A GOOD YEAR FOR EVERYBODY:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Fred:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

#3 ·
Hey Fred-

Happy New Year. WOOF!

#18 · (Edited)
Fred—

The star constellation Orion has been around a lot longer than the movie Men In Black, and I am guessing that teshannon has had boats since before the movie came out since he is a dinosaur*. :) ;)

*a sailasaurus rex IIRC. :)

#24 ·
I didn't think dinosaurs were called fossils until they were dead and petrified... :)

#20 ·
This is so funny..Fred this morning comes to me and says:

"dad..look that man (somehow he thinks all sailneters are men only...I don't know why??), has a boat named Orion...cool....Man in Black..."..

So I am glazing at tesahnnon's boat, with amazement and confusion...he said...daaaaad...men in black., duhhhh...

I was completely lost...he trhen explained, and asked me to show him how he could show it to Teshannon....

Now I see, and you know what is funny?? Fred knew about Orion constelation, but he took it to the movie instead...kids are so fun....

#26 ·
My guess is the former...not the latter. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.