Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2008
Grasshopper

JiffyLube is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrogers View Post
On top of all of this she is really hot. She is the whole package with brains, beauty, and likes to sail. She is definitely in. Jealous?
When I was younger I would have been jealous, but now that I'm older my boat turns me on more...lol
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2008
Cruiser/Lats and Atts TV

Moonfish is on a distinguished road
We named our boat after my wife (my nickname for her), and she loves to get out sailing as much as possible. But just the other day she uttered the magic words - or at least the promising magic precursor to the ultimate magic words: "I can see living on a boat."

Of course, remaining cool and calm on the outside, I reply, "Yah, I think you'd like the lifestyle." Meanwhile, I'm jumping up and down with excitement on the inside...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Always approach the dock at the speed you wish to hit it."
s/v VENUS
1978 North Sea 33 Pilothouse Cutter (Ta Chiao)

Old 04-06-2008

mjrogers is on a distinguished road
Sorry all, not trying to boast, just grateful to have her. I would hope you all feel the same way about your parter, if you have one. If not, the possibiliites truly are endless. I tried to post pictures earlier, but they were too big. Once I resize them I'll post.
Old 04-06-2008
Once known as Hartley18

Classic30 will become famous soon enough Classic30 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Sorry all, not trying to boast, just grateful to have her. I would hope you all feel the same way about your parter, if you have one. If not, the possibiliites truly are endless. I tried to post pictures earlier, but they were too big. Once I resize them I'll post.
Are you referring to your boat or your wife??
Old 04-07-2008

Hartley, I have a Catalina 22 and a Hunter 25. Enough said....
Attached Thumbnails
Your Better Half...In or Out-avatar2-copy.jpg  

Last edited by mjrogers; 04-07-2008 at 07:32 AM.
Old 04-07-2008

bruceyp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
MJR,
I'm envious!
I wish I could convince my wife that a big night on the town meant dinner at "The Waffle House".
:^)
bp
Old 04-07-2008
Señor Member

TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceyp View Post
MJR,
I'm envious!
I wish I could convince my wife that a big night on the town meant dinner at "The Waffle House".
:^)
bp
But brucey, you know it's all about choices and compromises. After buying such high-end yachts, they needed to cut back on dining expenses.
Old 04-07-2008

bubb2 has a spectacular aura about bubb2 has a spectacular aura about bubb2 has a spectacular aura about
When I met my wife she had never been on a sailboat. Over the years she had learned to handle the boat and has earned her Master's License. She truly enjoys the boat.

A few years ago, In the spring, we were in our local CVS drug store. She was in one aisle and I was in another. I hear a Lady greet my wife. A little small talk was exchanged and I hear the lady ask my wife with a tone "Does that husband of your's still have that boat of his." My wife answers "Yes, WE still have the boat." Then the lady says "That must cost allot of money that could be better used elsewhere." Now my nose was out of joint.

I hear my wife say with a very direct tone "You know, My husband does not run around. He does not gamble. He treats the kids very well and I don't give a damn what he spends on the boat. Good day, Marge!"

Yep, thats my wife, you go girl!
Old 04-07-2008

bruceyp is on a distinguished road
Blue,
Actually , that's what I'm envious of. I'm boating on a budget and dining on the cheap.
Opps, don't want to be accused of hijacking....
BP
Old 04-07-2008

Hey now this is Kentucky and here Waffle House is fine dining. Actually, this was taken at 3am as we were on our way home from a Ball in Cincinatti and the girls were torn between this and the Flying J truck stop. Remember gentlemen you'll score big points with your ladies if you go ballroom dancing with them.