Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2008
On the hard

CharlieCobra has a spectacular aura about CharlieCobra has a spectacular aura about
After the flying snow...

my Son Chris and I went for a nice light air sail.

Him driving:

Not too shabby for snow in the morning:

We even got to fly the chute, sorta:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2008

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
When I go to canada and snows..everything is white..but your coast is not white??

Nice sail...thanks
Old 03-31-2008
On the hard

CharlieCobra has a spectacular aura about CharlieCobra has a spectacular aura about
We had 2" in the morning and it was gone by 1 PM. The most I've seen at my place was 18" last year that lasted two days.
Old 03-31-2008

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
Your son sure does look like you...

You're lucky with the snow...
Old 03-31-2008

Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about
As my grandfather used to say to my Dad, Your son sure does look like you...But at least he's healthy.

Jeff
Old 03-31-2008
the pointy end is the bow

erps will become famous soon enough erps will become famous soon enough
So have you gotten your money's worth out of that boat yet? Amortized, you must be down to a buck or two per sail by now. I figure I'll be there in another 80 years?
La Conner, WA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Boating for over 25 years, some of them successfully.
Old 03-31-2008

artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice
Charlie I worry when you say you "chute kinda"...But for a moment I thought you packed the gun rack

S/V "
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or

Old 03-31-2008
On the hard

Jeff, yep, all 8 of my kids are healthy though we almost lost one a couple of years ago. He was the sole survivor of a wreck that cut a full size truck in half, as a passenger. It took him about 6 months to walk again. It was real hard on him considering he was very athletic and able to do fancy dunks in basketball. Now, he doesn't play.

erps, I might be down to about 15 cents per sail now, not including moorage.

Jody, nah, I got rid of all of my guns years ago. I love guns but couldn't justify keeping or having them anymore. I mean, how're ya gonna justify keeping a selective fire assault rifle or submachine gun with kids? The wind was only blowing about 2-3 knots when we put the chute up so it was hard to keep full. We finally doused and motored in about 8 o'clock.
Old 03-31-2008

artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice
lol... well sorry I missed out...as the kind of snowed in I did was with vicks vapor rub... But agree with the guns It was a redneck comment to re-assert myself as not being a chap wearing wanna be (I hate chap stick... rubs, pokes, and otherwise just gets in my way) thing... ?

At any rate - got my slip, and everything else is in order... let me know if you need help when dry-docked (purposely straying away from the nautical term "on the hard" - these Sailnetters are cruel especially those named BF)....

S/V "
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or