Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest Forums > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2008

vabuckeye will become famous soon enough vabuckeye will become famous soon enough
Work late tonite and Saturday in the morning, work on boat wiring Saturday afternoon, launch boat Sunday morning and whatever the wife wants to do rest of Sunday.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2008
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
MMR and Chuckles are two good eggs... if a bit soft-boiled.

Who else did ya meet this week?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eryka View Post
Well, if I don't quit messing around on SailNet, I may be working on the stuff I haven't done at the office today!!!

Then looking forward to meeting ChucklesR and MMR this evening. This will be the second SailNet couple we've met IRL this week - kewel.

Other than that, mostly packing and running errands, getting ready for a week of sailing in the Virgins with a good friend who lives aboard charters a big sister ship to ours. (smirk smirk)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Old 05-09-2008
Barkeep - Sailor's Pub

craigtoo will become famous soon enough craigtoo will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to craigtoo Send a message via Yahoo to craigtoo Send a message via Skype™ to craigtoo
Tomorrow... MRSA Race... then raft-up afterwards..

Sunday... Call Chuckles... see if he wants to get a beer and hang out... maybe steal a ride on the cat...(ok ok Rum then...)

ch

I love
Old 05-09-2008

GeorgeB is on a distinguished road
I will be working off what seems to be an endless list of projects to get a boat ready for the Pacific Cup in July. What kills me is we’ve been having wonderful spring days these past few weekends and I’m stuck dockside, working. My own boat sits idle with brand new UK tape drive sails!
Old 05-09-2008
ASA and PSIA Instructor

sailingfool will become famous soon enough
POGO was launched on Monday!

AM tomorrow - yacht club cleanup duty, PM - clean POGO of boatyard dirt, tune the mast, and add the furler.
Sunday afternoon should be our first sail since October 8..
Old 05-09-2008
Sea Slacker

brak is on a distinguished road
It's rainy here so I am going to work on a boat Sat/Sunday. If family feels like coming out on Sunday we might motor around a bit, but not likely. No sailing till the yard fixes something for my foresail.
Old 05-09-2008
Trim for Sail

uspirate has a spectacular aura about uspirate has a spectacular aura about uspirate has a spectacular aura about
It's nice and breezy here, gotta pick up the kid from school. dont plan on going out this weekend but that could change. I'll probably spend my time plotting our course for the beginning of next month as my bro and i plan on taking the wives from San Diego to Catalina Island on the CSY 44.

Sin City, Liquor all day, Poker all night...Channel Islands & Diego, So Cal
BJ & Nimfa
S/V Flocerfida

If You dont Stand Behind our troops...Feel Free To STAND IN FRONT OF THEM
Old 05-09-2008
Wandering Aimlessly

PBzeer has a spectacular aura about PBzeer has a spectacular aura about PBzeer has a spectacular aura about
Though it's supposed to be halfway decent tomorrow, before getting back to assorted nastiness on Sunday, I plan on walking around more of New Bern in the morning, then when it gets hot, settle in with a book. Sunday will be for remembering Mom (more than usual) and being lazy.

Free, is the heart, that lives not, in fear.
Full, is the spirit, that thinks not, of falling.
True, is the soul, that hesitates not, to give.
Alive, is the one, that believes, in love.
JCP

- Website & Blog

Old 05-09-2008
On the hard

CharlieCobra has a spectacular aura about CharlieCobra has a spectacular aura about
Going out to test the new to me replacement Genoa, for the one I blew out last month. Sunday? BBQ and whatever Mama wants.
Old 05-09-2008
STARBOARD!!

KeelHaulin will become famous soon enough KeelHaulin will become famous soon enough
A local radio station KFOG is having their annual music/fireworks event KABOOM! on Sat. We and about a zillion other boats are going out to watch the fireworks East of the SF Giants stadium. The fireworks is about 1/2 hour and they simulcast music on the radio.