Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2008

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
I think I'm going to take a break...sorry...

(Please I appologize for my rant...sorry...)

I think I really need a break from Sailnet...

I got to a point where some posts here, are getting on my nerve (it's my fault I know, sorry)...some posts really are true idiotic crap..they just reach the unconcievable (and they are not even sailing related)...I know we need to be nice and happy and satisfy the lurkers and newbies questions (which I do when they are sailing related...want to know what a raft carries, and how to sharpen a knife..piss off..I wilkl joke with you and photoshop you)...but there is a limit...I reached mine..sorry..but some of the idiots don't even bother googling or using COMON SENSE...they come here and ask really stupid questions (which is ok we all do), but at least..GIVE IT some thought before showing the World the lack of common sense they have....please...or at least..keep them related to sailing...do a little effort before...

Yes, if you load a gun and put it in your eye, you will die...yes...if you use sandpaper, it will eat away the paint...yes...yes..YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I know we have to be nice and such to the newbies and the lurkers and people in general who are less fortunate to be exposed to sailing and all that...but after a while it just gets unbearable..

we have a saying in my country..."he who is unconfortable...moves"...

I am getting really unconfortable, and with most now gone sailing..maybe I need a vacation from here...

I don't want to be rude, or anything so I appologize, ok?

I just got to a point where I start reading the morning posts here, start steaming....and find myself attacking people for no reason...I appologize for that too...(I do not forget the Hienas, that come after me like dogs with rabis, when I do so...you know who you are, so BITE ME)...(you will notice I don't and stopped talking to you)....

I can't photoshop, because it "touches the senses" of some the delicate political correct hienas that strive here, and if I say something PRETTY obvious..the same hienas attack....I hate fake Political correct Hienas...I and I know who they are...you're the ones I don't talk to, or stopped talking to....

With all my participation here...I became an easy target for the "political correct" barons to show their white fake minds, by criticizing all I say and do..even if I joke....BITE ME LOSERS.....YES YOU....

So, my friends...in order to avoid offending anyone else in the near future....I take a vacation..

It's my fault I know...sorry

I'll be back soon....just need a break...

Alex
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2008

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
By the way...for the usual yellow liver two sandwich eating cowards that give me neg reps...fire away....fire away...you pittyfull idiots.....

I couln't care less of what you think....or what you do....

I don't have to be nice to the idiots that come here...it's not in the menu.....

and if you don't like me or my rant or what I say...take a hike.....
Old 05-16-2008

Wannafish is on a distinguished road
Alright Giu - break times over. Now, please get back here and offend me. What can I say? I like it I like it!
Old 05-16-2008
Owner, Green Bay Packers

sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice
You just need to come to Michigan for a little break. You can help build a dinghy, sail on water you can drink, get some ideas for Giulietta's new kitchen, and livestock are plentiful. I'll even wash the sheets after my sister leaves, for you!
Old 05-16-2008

Insails is on a distinguished road
well dont stop posting videos...I have enjoyed all of them and learned a few things...
Old 05-16-2008

Freesail99 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Freesail99
Ok, where do I email my pictures....... You big baby.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-16-2008
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
Gui-

Have fun sailing... and spend some quality time with the boys...

See you later.

BTW, don't forget to push chuckles overboard when you get him out on the boat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Old 05-16-2008
Thanks Courtney.

T34C has a spectacular aura about T34C has a spectacular aura about T34C has a spectacular aura about
G- Sorry to hear that. You will be missed, but I fully understand the issue. We'll all look forward to your return.
Old 05-16-2008

sailhog has a spectacular aura about sailhog has a spectacular aura about
Gorge yourself on smut and Budweiser. You'll be feeling like your old self in no time.
Old 05-16-2008
Barkeep - Sailor's Pub

craigtoo will become famous soon enough craigtoo will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to craigtoo Send a message via Yahoo to craigtoo Send a message via Skype™ to craigtoo
Thanks for the vids Giu... ! And the pics of your running rigging! ..and the photo shops...! and the Cam / CD abuse...!

See you soon I hope!

I love