Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2008
Wandering Aimlessly

PBzeer has a spectacular aura about PBzeer has a spectacular aura about PBzeer has a spectacular aura about
Any NC sailors

Any of you interested in a Sailnet raft-up on South River Saturday? I know it's kinda late to bring it up, but thought I would any way.

Free, is the heart, that lives not, in fear.
Full, is the spirit, that thinks not, of falling.
True, is the soul, that hesitates not, to give.
Alive, is the one, that believes, in love.
JCP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Website & Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2008
1987 Pearson 27

Joel73 has a spectacular aura about Joel73 has a spectacular aura about Joel73 has a spectacular aura about
I'll be in town but not quite ready to get At Last underway yet... still doing some prep for our trip to New Bern on July 4th. Normally she would be ready to go this time of year but the wedding and honeymoon set us back a couple months. I also need to give the O'day a good cleaning because i've got some potential buyers in town.

Old 05-30-2008
Caliber 40

Lucky Jack is on a distinguished road
If the way were clear we'd love to show up and meet some folks, but alas duty calls this weekend. We are leaving for the Cape on June 12th and plan to stay about 7-10days. We'll be rafting with several other boats. Perhaps we'll see you there if you're free.

By the way, the Bay River trip went really well. Thanks for the advice on that one. We ended up anchoring up Vandamere Creek for two nights. We had planned to change anchorages and thus see more of the area, but we got into the Sangria a bit early on Sunday and so stayed firmly anchored right there in Vandamere Creek.

Other than the fact that we kept the wind on our nose going and coming, it was a great check-out cruise for the crew (wife and two kids).

Lucky Jack
Old 05-30-2008
Wandering Aimlessly

PBzeer has a spectacular aura about PBzeer has a spectacular aura about PBzeer has a spectacular aura about
Bay River is a rather unappreciated place to go, in my opinion. Not that many crap pots, wide enough to sail, yet narrow enough not to build up a lot of fetch.

Free, is the heart, that lives not, in fear.
Full, is the spirit, that thinks not, of falling.
True, is the soul, that hesitates not, to give.
Alive, is the one, that believes, in love.
JCP

- Website & Blog