SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Winter Storage around Boston/North Shore

988 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  DrB 
#1 ·
Need to secure Winter Storage around the Boston area for a 33 ft sailboat with a 11 ft beam and 6 ft draft.

Was in Newburyport last winter and although the yard was great, it was costly to get there with dock fees to and fro and the yard is a little over an hour from my house. Looking for something within an hr and closer to my mooring (Marblehead). Called all the northshore yards and some put me on wait lists, but all won't know about openings until mid September once the contracts come back. I could have called in May, but the answer would have been the same. I want have a place secured before then.

Looking for a yard where I can do basic maintenance: Bottom Paint, Motor winterize, etc. Also need a place that will haul and launch. I have my own stands and pressure washer.

Ideal spot would be Marblehead/Salem/Beverly south to say Revere.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

DrB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.