SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (sailing related) (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/)
-   -   Got the name and hailing port on today! (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/45924-got-name-hailing-port-today.html)

danielgoldberg 08-10-2008 03:36 PM

Got the name and hailing port on today!
 
Also finished the barrier coat (save for the last coat that goes on tomorrow right before the first coat of bottom paint).

For the life of me I can't seem to insert a picture into a thread, so if you click on my name and check out my profile picture (if you care to look that is), you'll see the name and hailing port, in Disney font.

sailingdog 08-10-2008 10:05 PM

Dan-

Read the post in my signature...has a section on posting photos.

camaraderie 08-10-2008 10:21 PM

Dan...nice font and look! Don't forget to REALLY christen her when she splashes...any excuse for some rum! :D

Ziaduck 08-10-2008 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaraderie (Post 352584)
Dan...nice font and look! Don't forget to REALLY christen her when she splashes...any excuse for some rum! :D

Did someone say Rum? Address and time please....:D

danielgoldberg 08-10-2008 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailingdog (Post 352574)
Dan-

Read the post in my signature...has a section on posting photos.

OK, I'm trying one last thing, and if that doesn't work, then I'm done trying to post pix.

http://www.sharemyalbums.com/User/36...e/IMG_0135.jpg

danielgoldberg 08-10-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielgoldberg (Post 352599)
OK, I'm trying one last thing, and if that doesn't work, then I'm done trying to post pix.

http://www.sharemyalbums.com/User/36...e/IMG_0135.jpg

Touchdown!!! Thanks Dawg! All you.

And by the way, I think that picture post was my 200th.

bubb2 08-10-2008 11:50 PM

Dan, I know of a 52 Santa Cruz on the river that I would like to see you square off against. She looks Sweet and Fast!

sailingdog 08-11-2008 12:15 AM

Very nice... Glad to help. :) Umm...that's kind of why I wrote that post... so that a lot of the FAQs can get answered in one place... BTW, add your boat type to your signature. :)

danielgoldberg 08-11-2008 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubb2 (Post 352623)
Dan, I know of a 52 Santa Cruz on the river that I would like to see you square off against. She looks Sweet and Fast!

The SC52 would clean our clock. Though we're expecting to be pretty fast for a cruiser, we're still going to be a cruiser. We're loading her up with a genset, A/C, 4 4D batteries, davits, and all kinds of junk, not to mention the roller furling mainsail. The SC52 is a sled, whereas in comparison we're a wagon.

Now, if you want to line us up against, say, a Tayana 52, I'll take that challenge! :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
(c) Marine.com LLC 2000-2012