SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Lets get some good sunrise/sunset pictures....

414K views 1K replies 542 participants last post by  tempest 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
ADDITION BY CD

THIS HAS BECOME AB OUTSTANDING THREAD. I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE IT A STICKY. I ENCOURAGE ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO WISHES TO PARTICIPATE TO FEEL FREE TO POST. STEPS TO POSTING ARE HERE: http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/28958-steps-posting-pictures.html

FOR THOSE THAT SIMPLY WANT TO LOOK, GO AHEAD. IF THESE PAGES DON'T GET YOU EXCITED ABOUT BOATING, NOTHING WILL. RELAX AND ENJOY.

- CD

Ill post this to counteract my thread about crushing the boat.

Lets post up some good sunrise/sunset pictures.

I took this one lastnight.

See less See more
#1,100 ·
This is our job! People pay us to take them sailing, it's just fantastic to get paid to do what we love doing.
This boat and business are up for sale though. The owner of Sea Bird and his wife have retired and they found some beach front property they want to buy, so this lovely boat and turnkey business opportunity have been listed for sale! I will be sad to turn it all over to someone else, however, I am offering to stick around and help sell tours as long as the new owners want/need the help. I'm not leaving Costa Rica, I love it here...

#1,103 ·
My friends and I were out on the water and my friend took a panorama of Coco Bay...there is Sea Bird at her mooring...Playas del Coco, Guanacaste, Costa Rica

#1,105 ·
Sunset July 12, 2015 ... we had a sunset cruise and we were all treated to this amazing beauty.

By the way, the owner of Sea Bird has retired and he's ready to sell Sea Bird and Sea Bird Sailing Excursions.
For the sale sheet info, see this google Doc.

Reactions: jerryrlitton
#1,109 ·
Taken from the shore in Playas del Coco, Guanacaste, Costa Rica...

#1,110 ·
Reactions: BentSailor
#1,113 ·
Taken from the beach Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste, Costa Rica on July 19, 2015.

#1,114 ·
Here's a selection of sunrises/sunsets from our recent trip through the North Channel to Mackinac:

#1,120 ·
People lining the rocks to watch the sunset at Kilcoursie Bay.

#1,121 ·
I've seen many Costa Rica videos but I found this one online last night and I just had to share it. I've lived in this country for about eight and a half years and even though it is a very small country, it is so full of biodiversity and beauty that I fall in love with it more and more the longer I'm here. There are a few sunset shots in the video...the music is chill and the feeling you get when you watch it is the reason I came and never went back. :)

Pura Vida from T//Motion on Vimeo.

#1,124 ·
Some from our trip this summer:

Wingfield Basin (Cabot Head)

Benjamin Islands (North Channel)

Turnbull Island (North Channel)

Sunrise at Yacht Haven Marina, Drummond Island (North Channel)

Meldrum Bay (North Channel)

Heywood Island (North Channel)

Sunrise on Georgian Bay - Just south of Killarney

Reactions: BentSailor
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.