I'd rather be sailing
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The state of s/v/ Pelican
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 10
Yep.. our current plan is to go to Liberty Landing tomorrow, assuming they have room, and pay our $4/foot for dockage (ick!). After researching various options, and having been to Liberty Landing, we think it's our best choice to stay out of the New York Harbor wake zone. We're going to stay over on Monday night too and spend some time in NYC (in the forecasted rain). Then we'll head through Hell Gate on Tuesday. How far into the sound do you think we can reasonably get by 4ish? Do you think we could make it to Stamford?
I believe we're going to try to hook up with a couple of Sailnetters at Liberty Landing. If anyone wants to come hang out, let me know. I'll post slip info here. We're a Passport 40 - white hull, green canvas, lots of wood.
s/v "Pelican" Passport 40 #076- Finished Cruising - for the moment -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Don't dream your life, live your dream" - Bob Bitchin'
"I'll see it when I believe it" - Me