SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

pleeease...

5K views 58 replies 18 participants last post by  ckgreenman 
#1 ·
if you can please click here BiteFight Server 6 -
I would realy apriciate it!!

by the way... I think that these new icons are very funny!!:laugher :hothead :puke :gunner :chaser :birthday :hammer :worthless: :thewave: :clobber :chainsaw :batter :spam hahahahahaha

#3 ·
Is that all we have to do? Just click on the link? Or do we need to click through further into the site?

#4 ·
Just click the link. It's pretty harmless..really

It's a strategic game we play together online..against his buddies...

It does nothing to the ones clicking really, but for Fred gets money and power..the more clicks the more power to win against his buddies...

Off course they don't know Fred is POWERED BY HIS SAILNET friends (eheheheh)..

Thank you foir being a sport guys..he takes the game pretty seriously.

Besides it's in Portuguese..

#17 ·
Pappy,

Be careful of clicking the two beasts at the top. They're my Ex and her mother I had a bad experience when I clicked on them in real life. :eek:

I hope all you have to do is open the page because if there is more I've been clicking for nothing.

#19 ·
Guys..I really thank you for clicking on Fred's link...you don't have to go on the site..all is needed is a click...then that's it.

He is so happy with all the goodies he received..a total of 123 clicks...please..if you don't mind, click a few more...

He was sooo happy..he even called his buddie....he said he has a "secret weapon"..ehehehe

Thank you guys..God bless you

#21 ·
Any time Alex... for Fred, Luis or the missus...for you, we have to think about it... :)

#22 ·
Fred, this is for your dead:

I had a friend translating the Portuguese site to me. It means something like: By clicking on this site you donate 0,1 EUR for raising funds for a full cockpit enclosure for a 40 foot sailboat Juliet (he translated the name as well:laugher ). Once we have enough clicks we will issue invoices to all clickers.
Failure to pay the invoice may result in serious photoshopping.
Te happy winner (with most clicks) will receive a video of Juliet sailing at her new cruising speed of 4 knots with dodger and full cockpit enclosure.

Fred and this is for you: Click, Click, Click... :cool:

#23 ·
Fred, this is for your dead:

I had a friend translating the Portuguese site to me. It means something like: By clicking on this site you donate 0,1 EUR for raising funds for a full cockpit enclosure for a 40 foot sailboat Juliet (he translated the name as well:laugher ). Once we have enough clicks we will issue invoices to all clickers.
Failure to pay the invoice may result in serious photoshopping.
Te happy winner (with most clicks) will receive a video of Juliet sailing at her new cruising speed of 4 knots with dodger and full cockpit enclosure.

Fred and this is for you: Click, Click, Click... :cool:
Wait. is that .1 euros PER CLICK?

lemme see. 1 click a second for 12 hours = 43200 clicks = 4,320.00 euros = $5518.39.

YIKES!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.