SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (sailing related) (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/)
-   -   Sun 13 Oct gathering at Annapolis Show (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/general-discussion-sailing-related/4906-sun-13-oct-gathering-annapolis-show.html)

DuaneIsing 08-30-2002 06:03 AM

Sun 13 Oct gathering at Annapolis Show

We''ll be there all day Sunday (13 Oct 02) and Monday morning at the Annapolis Sailboat show. A few folks from this forum (including Jeff H) have already expressed an interest in getting together to socialize Sunday evening. Any others interested in that night?

Leave a SailNet message or email deising@aol.com

JohnDrake 08-30-2002 06:50 AM

Hi Guys

Count me in.

John

Denr 08-30-2002 08:03 AM

No can do, I''m there on Thursday, VIP day.

SailorMitch 08-30-2002 08:37 AM

I''ll be at the show probably Thursday-Saturday "working" a couple hours a day at the SpinSheet magazine booth. The rest of the time I''ll be out and about. Ask for me when you are by the SpinSheet booth, which you should do anyway to pick up a copy of the mag. I may or may not sail down and stay on the boat depending on slip availability, but perhaps we can try to hit a bar afterwards. That or a Storm Bros. ice cream.

Denr and I are making plans for Thursday for any interested folks out there. Stop by Spinsheet and try to hook up that way. I plan to get a whole bunch of those stickers the Benehuntalina folks put on gawkers and put them all over Denr just for grins. Heck, I may try to get a photo of him with Frank Butler. Wouldn''t that be a hoot?

DuaneIsing 08-30-2002 09:02 AM

Sorry I won''t get to meet Denr this time around (I mean that). Maybe the Sunday group can see SailorMitch if he hangs around that long.

Mclion71 08-30-2002 11:42 AM

I''ll be there sometime (still to be determined). More than likely Sunday and or Monday. Any chance of a deal on tickets?
(Hey..ya gotta ask these things!)
Jim

WATERNUT 08-30-2002 01:45 PM

I think Frank has better taste than that.

Denr 08-30-2002 04:40 PM

H2Onut

Does this mean you''re reneging on that December sail in Florida you promised?

DuaneIsing 10-08-2002 07:47 AM

So far, the only folks who expressed an interest in getting together at the Annapolis Sailboat Show this coming Sunday evening (13 Oct 02) are: Jeff H, John Drake, and maybe Mclion71 (Jim).

If any of you (or others) are "on the net" over the next couple of days, we need to see who is still interested in an informal gathering. Those who read the Cruising World BB know that there will be a big bash Sat night (which I''m afraid we can''t make).

For those who may be interested in Sun night, we''ll need to pick a place and time (I''ll need to depend on locals for this). It doesn''t matter to me if it''s dinner or just drinks. Please reply here or email deising@aol.com.

Hope to see some of you this weekend!

Duane

Mclion71 10-08-2002 08:02 AM

Sunday afternoon works best for me.
I have a 2 plus hour drive back to PA.
Hope to see (whoever) there!
Jim McCoy