Join Date: Aug 2008
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Touche', gents. Yes, it's kinda cold, and that's what makes wet such an issue. I'm thinking down the Delaware Bay to the Chesapeake/Delaware Canal, down the C Bay to Cape Henry, where we reach the big decision point - inside or outside? If the weather is good, i.e., wind from points north, it's a sleigh ride down the coast (been there/done that). If it's headwinds, or rain, or too cold, we wait or take it slow down the ditch.
The weather is one of the reasons I'd like to take little bites, a day or two here, a day or two there. Sunblock will not be a major expense, but I always have hats, boots, and gloves on my boats. The ocean can be a very inhospitable place.
At least we're headed south! I noticed you both raised legitimate concerns, but didn't run.