SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

The PET Thread!

3K views 26 replies 24 participants last post by  micksbuddy 
#1 ·
we're picking up a new 4 legged mate the day after Christmas.

let's see some pictures of your pets!

:D :D :D

#4 ·
My Old Pet.....

This is a pic of my old pet.

He bites so I don't like him anymore. His name is Painkiller..I've sent him away to live on the street. If you see him kick him.

While he was sent on a Sailnet weeklong jail sentence I was loyal. He returns the favor by posting Sailing Related material and getting rep.

Attachments

#8 ·
This is Jolson

He's a 7 1/2 year old Border Collie cross (crossed with just about everything)

He's not a big fan of the boat - but, other than that, one of the smartest creatures I've ever met.

[/URL][/IMG]

#10 ·
Spencer is our 4yo Bernese Mtn Dog -- he sleeps on the foot of our bed at night, but at 120lbs, would take up far too much room in the boat.

Happy holidays and best wishes for a healthy and safe New Year.

-Chris

#13 · (Edited)
We have 2 wonderful rescues:
Trinity, our beautiful Great Dane girl, rescued at 9 months, now over 4 years old, 175 lbs. of fun and loving dog!

Bartholomew (Bart) young Dalmation, recued about 4 months ago, found skinny, dirty, beat-up, scared to death and covered with fleas.
Got him cleaned up, checked out at the vet and then fixed.
He's a little pisser, quite a watch dog and has waaay too much energy, gonna keep Trinity in shape!

The two of them, real buddies for sure:
saildoggie/Trin and Bart - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#15 ·
Don't Mess With The Zohan ....

This is Roxanne

She Bad

LOL, Actually she's great, and a great watchdog as well

#25 ·
Here is Scooter and Sweat Pea.

Scooter is the Min schnauzer, sweat pea the english Bull. SHe is a pup in that pic. Scooter has gone everywhere with us. He was a rescue dog. Loved the boat. I have a bunch of pics of him riding in the dink behind us ALL OVER FLORIDA. The dog would go crazy until he could get pulled behind in the dink. He has spent more time on a boat than on land - by far. A true old salty dog. He's now pushing 15, and can't hardly walk anymore. Hard decision coming after the holidays. Maybe time for one last ride in the dink, I hope.

The other dog (what I feel is the worlds worst dog for a boat) is Sweat Pea - the English Bulldog. Loving dog. Loves the water. Only dog I have ever seen that likes swiming with her face under the water. If she wasn't so fat, she would probably be a diver.

Here is another pic of Sweat Pea with the wife. They are pretty good buds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.