SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

I am going to close doors sailing traineeship

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  sailingdog 
#1 ·
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

:eek: :eek: :eek: I want to tell you this. I am happy

The master coach of CNL is taking 8 of us and 2 coaches to a secret place for 6 days just to sail everyday. and parctice practice practice.

The A and B teams only go. It's not training, is a real training to better our performance.

We sail everyday for 6 days, so we fix our problems. we sail from 9 to 12 lunch then we have class room, with vidoes, then sail from 4 to 7 pm. Then we dinner, play and joke and sleep in a hotel. No joking he said.

No one knos wehre we go, but its' secret:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

We take racing sails with us, not practice sails:p :p :p :p I have a radial ray sail.

We can not take photos, sorry:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bye bye.

dad and mom can not go too.

See less See more
#4 ·
but no....I told you, right?:cool: :cool: :cool:

We just don't know where we go, but we can say we go, but not where we go, we don't know.!?!??!:confused: :confused: :confused:

How can you explain to dad and mom you go, but not where you go?

Buy dad saied OK, you can go, but he doesn't know where we go, you know?:eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't know.:puke :puke

#7 ·
Have fun... :)

#15 ·
Done. any time Tim. :) What are friends for.

#9 ·
It's funny how you can type something, hearing it in your head; and it seems positive and heartfelt. Then when looked at on the page it can seem to be different from the way you meant. I wouldn't sweat it too much Tim.

What a great opportunity Fred has in this training week! To have such an intensive and goal oriented sailing experience is awesome. I'm sure he and Alex know how much we support both of them. Good job guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.