SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

My new sailing forum.

7K views 34 replies 18 participants last post by  tropicalfever 
#1 ·
Before you ask if I am going to leave Salient, I am not. Just to set the record straight. All is as was.

I will stay here and play as usual, but thought you might find interesting to know that we have a new Sailing forum on line, called Anything-Sailing.

We are like SN's smaller brother, and have a serious section for sailing with plenty forums, and an Of Topic section, where anything goes, that you can only access after requesting a pass word, so later people don't complaint about "bad boys"...

Anyway, have a look, and feel free to enter...SEE HERE
, it's pretty cool and I am particularly excited, because it is something I allways wanted to do, but given my computer ignorance never thought possible..

well, I joined CKgreenman (the computer guru), and asked Cam to be the "law enforcer", super moderator, "forum ruller", so I can let go of the buttons, and play as a guest, and be myself and participate and joke around as ususal.

Think of it like the guy that bought a house, paid a band, throws a big party and gets drunk with the gets..really...

It's a cross between what was needed at SA and SN, just another option, please do check it out, we are not commercially bound..and you can say pretty much anything, in the right forums, off course,

thank you

Alex

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.