Glad I found Sailnet
Join Date: Jul 2008
Thanked 51 Times in 50 Posts
Rep Power: 10
Sailors are Better than Poser boaters!
All through time, since the beginning of the verbal flatulance, the debate has raged on regarding the virtues of Sailor vs Poser boaters. I for one have stood up and took on all poser boaters who dared roar about their superior methods to traverse the waves.
Well, I told these blow hards that their are significant reasons why sailors are much better people, and geeze these guys hate what I said.
Here are my reason's why I think we are superior: (And I would venture to say that posers are elitists.)
1) We get better chicks, much better looking and smarter.
2) We are much better looking and also smarter
3) Posers tend not to purchase sail boats at all
4) Sailors can drink more
5) We have more disposable income.
6) Our message boards are better and way more sensitive.
Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.
The best minds discuss sailing (and a little bit of politics). I don't know why. It's a mystery!
Last edited by Bene505; 03-17-2009 at 08:52 PM.