SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

calling all NC sailors

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  thomasstone 
#1 ·
I''m in Raleigh NC and hoping to find other sailors in my area to share interests and learn from. I consider myself a novice and would welcome having sailors close by that I could call on for advice.
Currently I sail on a lake but boat is trailerable and has been in blue water. I have also crewed on other boats.

#2 ·
Koko, I live up in Asheville,NC now,but grew up in Raleigh.I keep my 26 ft.trailerable boat on a lake in upstate SC, but have sailed her in numerous other locations including a recent trip down through part of the Florida Keys, and the Bahamas.I''ve also chartered larger boats in the Caribbean, and Greece. I would be glad to converse with you it you would like. Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.