Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2009
John

ImASonOfaSailor is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ImASonOfaSailor Send a message via MSN to ImASonOfaSailor Send a message via Yahoo to ImASonOfaSailor Send a message via Skype™ to ImASonOfaSailor
chesapeakebay Sail in July

I am going to be on a Dragonfly 26 on the chesapeakebay , I cant wait i have never been on this body of water before! It should be a great time! Is anyone going to be near the Magothy River on the weekend of the 4th, i never thought i would have to pay for a ride, but we are going to do this!Chesapeake Sailing Tours

Maybe we can meet anyone somewhere for dinner i do not know the area but i will learn it quickly!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2009

T37Chef will become famous soon enough
We are heading out on the 3rd for about a 7-9 cruise in the bay, mostly Southern portions most likely.

The fireworks that Gibson Island Marina puts on is pretty good, but nothing beats what we saw two years ago on Rock Creek. Drop the hook off Fort Smallwood Park or past the green outside of MYC and you'll see a show like no other. Last year many of the homes along the creek seemed as if they were competing for best in show. The fireworks last for a solid two hours, they were still going at 11:30...WTH
Old 06-09-2009

scottyt is on a distinguished road
SoS if you want come up to the harbor and i will take you out for a few hours if you want. my boat might not be as fast or even as great of shape but its free if you want to see the inner harbor area out to the bay