Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Thoughts about changes, feedback, etc?

Hi everyone...

As you can tell, our changes are getting underway full swing. We have added Piracy Reports, Fairly comprehensive boat reviews (with MANY more coming and even 'Flash Viewer' reviews on their way), and Selected articles - especially from Captain Woody and Tania Aebi.

What else would you like to have or see? I realize we need to get the Guest Speakers Forum moving forward and will begin that phase before long.

So... what else would make your time on Sailnet even more enjoyable? Do you like the changes so far? I would appreciate your feedback.

- CD

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
BTW,

We also added There's this Place under Cruising and Liveaboard. Beautiful pics of the Aeolean Islands. There will be others coming too.

- CD

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 06-18-2009

saildork is on a distinguished road
CD, Appreciate the changes/ improvements you've made to the net. I like reading articles/postings of the experts. Even though I'm not a world cruiser, I like to keep up with such things as piracy and other topics of interest to sailors in general. Thanks for all the good work you do.

Pat
Old 08-02-2009

bubb2 has a spectacular aura about bubb2 has a spectacular aura about bubb2 has a spectacular aura about

Never Forgotten

Old 08-02-2009
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubb2 View Post
No more.......

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” Terry Pratchett
Old 08-02-2009

bubb2 has a spectacular aura about bubb2 has a spectacular aura about bubb2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdw View Post
No more.......
Could you have waited until he responded to my PM about pricing?

Never Forgotten