SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Catalina and Hunter web sites gone

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  night0wl 
#1 ·
Does anyone know why the Catalina and Hunter web sites have disappeared? Have those two giants succumb to the recession? Last time I experienced the missing web site phenomenon was when I tried to go to the ABI Marine site, and they have gone out of business.

#7 ·
This kind of goes to show you that event he biggest of the big sailboat manufacturers really is small time/small business when it comes down to it. I wonder when the day will arrive when we truly have a production builder be like a Honda or Toyota in terms of TQM...including the IT infrastructure :)

#8 ·
This kind of goes to show you that event he biggest of the big sailboat manufacturers really is small time/small business when it comes down to it. snip:)
Which part? The fact that there's no redundancy to their web presense, or the fact that the companies chief designer and VP is the one to communicate the fact?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.