Need Help In Taking Action Against A Dangerous Captain - Page 12 - SailNet Community

Search Sailnet:

forums  store  

Quick Menu
Forums           
Articles          
Galleries        
Boat Reviews  
Classifieds     
Search SailNet 
Boat Search (new)

Shop the
SailNet Store
Anchor Locker
Boatbuilding & Repair
Charts
Clothing
Electrical
Electronics
Engine
Hatches and Portlights
Interior And Galley
Maintenance
Marine Electronics
Navigation
Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2010
Sundance 23

carl762 is on a distinguished road
That's hilarious.
Old 04-08-2010

captainalf is on a distinguished road
continued clarification of this issue by someone who knows Nakamal and Dieter

...rather someone with the metabolism of a rabid feret on meth

to imagine2frolic: the answer to your private message was just eaten by the system - I can send PMs after min 5 posts but you can send me an e-mail over the web-site the other members have found me on.

Continuation:

You can imagine that I was quite surprised receiving an e-mail from Craig with all these allegations against Dieter, while he did not even book over my agency. I learned later, that the same e-mail was sent to every single charter agency which listed Nakamal.
The next move was, of course to contact Dieter and find out what was going on and who that lunatic was - knowing Dieter I did not believe most of it, but it's my job to find out.

Listening to Dieters story convinced me completely that this e-mail and the threads I soon discovered on the Internet was nothing more than a scam serving the admitted goal of Craig McPhillmey to destroy Dieter and his business with his yacht Nakamal.

In this forum the question was already brought up, why Craig is searching for help in a forum instead of reporting to the authorities.
The reason is, he tried already but failed. After Craig and his cronies were dropped off at Port Blair they contacted the authorities and alleged Dieter among others of espionage and photographing Indian warships. The authorities ordered Dieter via SSB (which he was obviousely able to operate without siamsailor ) to sail back 80 nm to Port Blair to investigate the case. Upon arrival the yacht was boarded by police, customs and immigration conducting a search to find evidence for the allegations brought up against Dieter.
Unfortunately for Craig the outcome was not really what he was hoping for. Instead of photos of Indian warships they found nice pics of Craig and his cronies conducting illegal activities. Spearfishing is actually illegal in the Andamans.
The outcome was dropping the case against Dieter, extending his visa and put Craig and the other scumbags with a never come back ticket on the next plane out.

So you will ask: Why all this hatred and how did it come to such a horrible relation between captain and customer?

...to be continued
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2010
Cabin boy

JimHawkins is on a distinguished road
I'm glad I stayed tuned in. This is fascinating.
Old 04-09-2010
ex-Navy

bloodhunter is on a distinguished road
wondering whether we should just wait for the movie??
Old 04-09-2010
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
The title could be...

"Aaaaa Phuket"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Dawn Treader - 1989 Hunter Legend 40
Old 04-09-2010
not Sully or Dandelion

MorganPaul is on a distinguished road
Hey Alf maybe you could get Dieter here to post his side of the story, first hand.

Someone on the forum at the link below tried to do a hit and run on siamspearo and got banned.

Was it you or Dieter ?

***** [EDITED TITLE oF LINK]

Last edited by JohnRPollard; 04-10-2010 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Edited title of link
Old 04-09-2010
not Sully or Dandelion

This quote from SiamSailor can be found on the link below.

The cuss word and phone number have been taken out.

Quote:
It just pisses me off when you Internet nerds get your virtual knickers in a twist and start typing away like there is no tomorrow and cum as you hit the submit button!!
IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE GUY AND SPEAK TO HIM FACE TO FACE AND STOP BEING PUSSIES ABOUT IT, POSTING ON RANDOM WEBSITES ABOUT PEOPLES PRIVATE LIVES IS OUT OF LINE AND DISGUSTS ME, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. MOST IMPOTENTLY STOP INVOLVING HP! AN HONEST LOT, I WISH THERE WERE MORE LIKE EM IN HH. DECENT PEOPLE ARE AS RARE AS ROCKING HORSE **** THESE DAYS, SO STOP PUTTING THEM DOWN!!!!
IN CASE YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME MY MOBILE IS *****IN CASE YOU WANT TO REPLY VIA EMAIL, ENJOY CAUSE I'M GETTING BACK TO MY LIFE AND WONT BE READING EM ANYWAYS.
Craig
The link is here.

Problems in paradise for foreign property buyers - Monsters and Critics
Old 04-10-2010

captainalf is on a distinguished road
Hello Morgan Paul,

hit and run is not really one of our strategies, not to mention the vocabulary used for the screen name. Following your link in the second post it seems, that this person just copy pasted a statement from Craig of 2008.
Old 04-10-2010
Sailing is the best fun !

SailorsForever is on a distinguished road
This is just unbelivable1 On my search for the NY Nakamal I've come across this defamation of captain Dieter and his boat. Following it up i found the same story posted under different pseudonyms in very different variations all over the net. The trip duration in these descriptions vary from 3 to 10 days, once it says the captain was on drugs while diving another time he was just talking about drugs or was he explaining nitrogen narcosis with a 'bad example' ? All these threats are amusingly posted under different names and with variations but all dated around the same time; it's a joke!

Anyway, no captain could be as long in business and having so many happy customers with these accusations being true. All things being equal, i agree with Tager and I think this threat should be removed. .... and just to say, when I'm back from Chicago, i will book Nakamal anyway because it's a good offer and i don't like defaming people!

What I found more believable is the part with the spear fishing. - SiamSailor has left this out in his OP - It seems that captain Dieter wasn't all too fund on his guests killing everything that moved or stood still underwater. I also don't like people who kill just for fun and I don't think they are trustworthy either.....
Old 04-10-2010
not Sully or Dandelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorsForever View Post
What I found more believable is the part with the spear fishing. - SiamSailor has left this out in his OP - It seems that captain Dieter wasn't all too fund on his guests killing everything that moved or stood still underwater. I also don't like people who kill just for fun and I don't think they are trustworthy either.....
Do you know Deiter ? If not. How do you know he is not too fond on his guests killing everything that moved or stood still underwater ?

Last edited by MorganPaul; 04-10-2010 at 04:55 AM.