Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2010
Handsome devil

Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough
OK ......now about the keel

any thoughts on my last post?

Relationships are everything to me..everything else in life are just tools to enhance them.

The purchase price of a boat is just the admittance fee to the dance...you still have to spend money on the girl...so court one with something going for her with pleasing and desirable character traits others desire as well... or you could find yourself in a disillusioned relationship contemplating an expensive divorce.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2010
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
I'm with you still - I'd love to hear from Jeff or some other architect/engineer types on what the hell happened here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Dawn Treader - 1989 Hunter Legend 40
Old 08-22-2010

JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdaddy View Post
I'm with you still - I'd love to hear from Jeff or some other architect/engineer types on what the hell happened here.
I think it's safe to say the keel fell off.

Pacific Seacraft Crealock 31 #62

NEVER CALLS CRUISINGDAD BACK....CAN"T TAKE THE ACCENT
Old 08-22-2010
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Heh-heh. Very funny JRP.

At least it wasn't the front.

Old 08-22-2010
San Juan 21 MKII

lydanynom is on a distinguished road
Pickles.
Old 08-22-2010
Last Man Standing

Crap.

The investigation/discussion is now officially closed.

Thanks a lot lydan.

Old 08-22-2010
Handsome devil

Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough
Well it looks like lead or foam to me but what do i know...it could be pickles...dill I recon....sweets go limp in salt water to quickly.... so no one builds with thoes anymore.

Relationships are everything to me..everything else in life are just tools to enhance them.

The purchase price of a boat is just the admittance fee to the dance...you still have to spend money on the girl...so court one with something going for her with pleasing and desirable character traits others desire as well... or you could find yourself in a disillusioned relationship contemplating an expensive divorce.
Old 08-22-2010
Last Man Standing

Now THAT'S funny.

BTW - nice avvy still.

Old 08-22-2010
Handsome devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdaddy View Post
Now THAT'S funny.

BTW - nice avvy still.
And my wife said she looks fat....A little hottie I tell ya!.....dont tell her I posted it though...

Old 08-24-2010

imagine2frolic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBurton View Post
Try what? Reason with you? No thanks. You obviously have some sort of vendetta/agenda against someone who made a mistake a few years ago and who is now trying to become a good sailor. Give it a rest.

Oh - and see a doctor about the half tennis ball sized lump behind your ear, that cant be good.
I've been seeing a doctor, and a second for the past several weeks. Had scopes shoved down my throat until it was bloody raw. Had one shoved in my nostril until I thought it was touching my brain. Had a CT scan, and the fluids inserterd into my system made me feel warm all over.

Now I have never measured a tennis ball , but the doctor measured me. He told me 6 centimeters. For the life of me I had no idea what that converted to. I went to a conversion site, and that equals 2.4 inches. Now take the circumference, and slice it in half. My questimation is about half a tennis ball. You're absolutely right.....THAT CAN'T BE GOOD .

I'll be flying into S.F. CA., St. Louis, and most likely Jax Florida all for various reasons from Panama. Want to meet me at the airport, and give me a ride to the next doctor?

Nothing personal against Ronnie. He didn't like being called out on the truth, and asked for a pissing match, so he's got one. You want to take sides. I have no problem with that. You & smack make good cheerleaders. Although smack has gone a wee bit far in his compliments. Apollo 13?

Ronnie said he couldn't have done it without his boatmate. The boatmate probably with his experience was the real captain. I had no idea what abilities he had until Ronnie described them. This most likely added to his success making his planned destination. Alone may have been another situation, but we will never know, so congradulations once again to Ronnie making S.F.

Next time you want to criticize someone's form. You might want to look at your own .......i2f

Oh yeah, to those who PMed me. Thanks for your support

BORROWED, No single one of us is as smart as all of us!