SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

French Toast or Fray Bentos

982 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  smackdaddy 
#1 ·
#2 ·
as far as the food goes, I'll take the Fray Bentos. On a three day crossing, the only "real" meal we ate was Fray Bentos and man was it good after a few days of sandwiches and granola bars.

As for the videos, I'll take the french toast any day.

#4 ·
What remains of my fast fleeing youth cries out for French Toast but alas I fear I'd fail the physical.....

Havn't had a Frey Bentos for some years to be honest. Used to be a staple on the previous Womboat but we had two rings...woohoo....serve with a colcannon mash...mmmmmm

Now we have an oven.....so its Chicken Chasseur with baked parsnip, taties an pumpkin. looxaree.

ps - love that third vid Dylan.....sublime indeed. Is this spruiking or simply pissing in pockets ?

Peoples.....if any of you have not seen Dylan's vids, get your arses into gear and go have a butchers...you will not regret it. You can find all of Dylan's videos on his website

Keep Turning Left

...asses into gear for the septics.....

...butchers ? butchers hook...rhyming slang....look....:)

ps - DW...make sure you let us know if and when that column comes through. ;) How are the repairs coming on ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.