SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Looking to Sail in New Zealand in October

594 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mgiguere 
#1 ·
Hello New Zealanders:

My wife and I will be living in Tauranga and Wellington during the month of October and am looking to go day sailing (as a crew member) with anyone that would have me. (My wife is not a sailor & would not go). The home that we will be in is near the Bay of Plenty and I would like the opportunity to explore that area or any other within driving distance.

In return, I would be happy to return the favor for any Kiwi who would visit the Washington DC area. I have had a S&S 37 foot sloop based on the Chesapeake Bay and have been sailing it for the last 20 years. (see the attached linked: Picasa Web Albums - Moe - Sailing.

For the last five years, we have done "Home Exchanges" in Italy, France and Vancouver BC and have met many international sailors, and would enjoy meeting people while we are there.

If any Sailnet members based in New Zealand are interested, send me an email at this address: Moe.Gig@gmail.com.

Thanks

Moe
"Crishelle"
Chris Craft Apache 37 Sloop

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.