SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

NEEEEED HELP!! proposing to girlfriend!!

4K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  eryka 
#1 ·
Well I have one of the most exciting days of my life coming soon, Im going to propose to my girlfriend! I have a ring on the way that we had picked out and she thinks its going to be a few more weeks than expected, so time to surprise!!.

My dream idea is to propose to her on a luxurious sailboat at sunset on a nice night. We both moved out to Newport Beach, California and dont know a soul out here, and left my sailboat in West Michigan :(

So here is where I need your help. Instead of paying 800 dollars for a private charter for 3 hours I was hoping someone out here has a boat that would take us when they go for a cruise or know someone who would. I will pay if needed, just dont have alot, we need to pay rent, and for the ring :)

If you are willing to accompany a great couple along with you in the next few weeks for a day/night it and see a couple get engaged it would be a dream come true. Have a few drinks and some champagne, we can bring food for all....If you live anywhere from Los Angeles to Dana Point it would be great! Even a day trip down to San Diego is cool and fun.

A little about us: My name is Ty and hers Erin, we are both 24 and have been dating for 2 year, lived in michigan till she got a job out here at UCLA at the medical center, and after I had to have 2 back surgeries back home i finally made it out here and looking for work. We cant wait to get married and start traveling the world and buy a sailboat we can do it with.

If you think you can help me out and make her the happiest woman alive, respond to this thread or email me... ty_lax6@hotmail.com and SPREAD THE WORD!

Thanks in advance

See less See more
#31 ·
Good luck Tylax... I hope the weather cooperates for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.