Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2010
Move over Joan Rivers!

deniseO30 will become famous soon enough deniseO30 will become famous soon enough
Pics from sailnet album work?

no but here's the link to my album here. lots of pics with my boat on the water

http://www.sailnet.com/photogallery/.../ppuser/131289

my current "project"!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by deniseO30; 09-29-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2010
Lake Sailor

cb32863 is on a distinguished road
Be great if the big ol' "SailNet" wasn't plastered on them......

S/V Papillon 1977 O' Day 25

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-29-2010
Sundance 23

carl762 is on a distinguished road
Darnit, I couldn't get the pictures to a larger size. Nice boat though. Very nice indeed.
Old 09-29-2010
Move over Joan Rivers!

deniseO30 will become famous soon enough deniseO30 will become famous soon enough
My fault for some reason Carl. something I set wrong in photobucket.

my current "project"!
Old 09-29-2010
Move over Joan Rivers!

Ah... found the problem. Had the upload settings on Photobucket set for "small"

Just a few here from photobucket.

This one shows how long our mooring field is on the River.

and this is the boat of course. No the outboard bracket is too high to be used. Dunno what the PO was thinking, lest it was a Large and very very long shaft OB.

inside:

front to back;

my current "project"!

Last edited by deniseO30; 09-30-2010 at 11:30 AM.
Old 09-30-2010
Sundance 23

carl762 is on a distinguished road
I love your boat. My office supply delivery guy just sold one of those. He lives on houseboat and said he and GF never used the thing. Shame. I would have attempted to buy it.

Last edited by carl762; 09-30-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 09-30-2010
Move over Joan Rivers!

thank you Carl! Think she is "sellable?" Get a 36-38 ft boat. I know my house isn't sellable! If so I think "live aboard" would be for me.

my current "project"!

Last edited by deniseO30; 09-30-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 09-30-2010
islander bahama 24

newhaul is on a distinguished road
looks like the po was thinkin the bracket would be a good place to store the o/b for the tenderboat does look nice as well.

Old 09-30-2010
Move over Joan Rivers!

Newhaul I just don't know.. The mount does have real deep marks from an outboard being clamped on. he did tell me he replaced the diesel with the same from another boat when it was in New England where he got her. I know there are some very long shaft outboards out there too,but it's like 30" to the waterline with the mount in the down position. I also know he never intended to sail her.

my current "project"!

Last edited by deniseO30; 09-30-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Old 09-30-2010
islander bahama 24

newhaul is on a distinguished road
Johnson and evinrude used to make a 20 inch shaft extension for their small outboards that may have been what he had. unless you intend on using it for some purpose i would remove it and plug the holes would improve the appearance of the boat overall. not that it needs it.