Yeah, was hoping for the "no problems mate!" answer you never get in most boating situations
I do have another question though, from the below notice does this mean it's only in single leaf mode Monday through Friday? If so, I'll be hitting that area on the weekend so it won't even matter.
1. The bridge shall open a single-leaf on signal from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Monday through Friday except Federal holidays. A double-leaf will be available with a three-hour notice to the bridge tender.
2. The vertical clearance of the down span will be reduced by five feet.
3. The bridge will be closed to navigation from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays.
4. From 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. the draws shall open if at least three hours notice is given.
5. At all other times this bridge will open on signal.
6. At times there may be a work barge under the down span.