SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Where do you SN?

10K views 93 replies 23 participants last post by  smackdaddy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Okay - so all of us waste entirely too much time hanging around this silly forum. Of course, that's because it freakin' rocks. But there's already a thread on that.

So, I thought it would be fun to see your SN Bunker. I'm sure we all imagine the dark, dank confines of some of the posters here (e.g. - their mom's basement). So...show us your digs!

This is where most of my brilliance comes from...my office desk:

Then, if it's nice and cool like this morning...I'll go out and post from my deck:

Then, at the end of a long hard day of straightening out boneheads and laughing at dudes whinging about stupid crap like Walmart greeters, mean jokes, and politics...I come back to my desk, turn to the right, and make a selection from the shelf (Angostura 1824, Pyrat, or Sotol).

Good times.

And during all this, my employees think I'm busy. Heh-heh.

What about you?

See less See more
#53 ·
Daytime SN'ing:

Evening SN'ing:

#55 ·
The lamp actually came from J. C. Penney. On sale.

I have one in each office, actually. The one in my daytime office is just out of view, to the left.

#62 ·
Dang Womby...that looks darn near like it could have been photographed in the PNW ...well almost I don't think we sell that high brow water round these parts...little lower brow I'm afraid...but it will still tickle your nose ..:)

Attachments

#64 ·
I always drift when I drink.....and you weren't posting any pictures any way so zip it..:D

#68 ·
I can't SN on mein yacht, so no fairsies!

#70 ·
Livin' large

#79 ·
CD...Is that Apple sticker just wishful thinking?

#83 · (Edited)
Since there are tons of newbs around here now, I thought I'd float this golden oldie. Post a pic of your digs (extra points if it's with your computer with this thread up like those above).

It's cool to see where people SN.

And don't bust my chops about my Perrier habit. Or else!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.