SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

New pictures of our 118 year old sail boat.

9K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  LarryandSusanMacDonald 
#1 · (Edited)
I managed at last to get this collection of pictures of Vega up so they can be shared. I will put one here and the link to the rest so I don't jam up space here. Besides it took me forever to figure out how to get them on our server. I really hope you like them we are pretty proud of the old bird. The rest are at Images of the Historic Vessel Vega | sailvega

See less See more
#4 ·
Wow, that is one beautiful sailing machine. It is in amazing shape for being over 100 years old. I really think that is a great cause you guys are working for and actually using the ship to deliver cargo and helping people in the process. I can only imagine what its like cutting through the waves on a vessel like that.

#17 ·
The best coffee around

Guilty! We are still famous for fresh roasting the beans then hand grinding them every morning. Right now we have an amazing wild mountain coffee from East Timor. So rich and flavorful. So does that answer your question says he laughing?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.