Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2011

Malco123 is on a distinguished road
2003 Oceanis 50 owners manual

Hi There,

I have recently purchased a 2003 oceanis 50.3 and am looking for a owners manual in english, can anyone help or direct me as to where I can get one.

Many Thanks

mal
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2011
Glad I found Sailnet

Bene505 will become famous soon enough Bene505 will become famous soon enough
Mal,

There is a page on the Beneteau site for previous models. If I recall correctly, it's not simple to get to, so I bookmarked the link. We have a 2000 Beneteau 505.

This ought to help:

Previous Models: 500

Regards,
Brad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .
. .
. .
. .
Old 01-27-2011

from mal re Oceanis 50 2003 manuals

Hi Brad,

Many thanks for the info.

I have already tried the beneteau site and the ''other models'' link only allows one to download specs and a brochure....but not owners manual.

thanks.

Mal
Old 02-08-2011
Glad I found Sailnet

You could call Beneteau to see if they have a manual. They are very helpful.

Regards,
Brad

. .

. .
. .
. .
. .
Old 02-09-2011

beneteau 50.3 Owners Manual

Hi Brad,

Many thanks for taking the time to replying to me.

I am based in Europe, and have tried 3 Beneteau agents, non of which could help me for my particular sailboat. I have also tried contacting Beneteau France via email, but have had no replies from them. Even trying to phone them is a mission.

Regards
Malcolm
Old 02-09-2011
Glad I found Sailnet

Malcome,

I'll call BeneteauUSA for you today. Let's see what they can do.

Regards,
Brad

. .

. .
. .
. .
. .
Old 02-10-2011

from malcolm re beneteau 50 manual

Hi Brad,

Thank you for your kind gesture, lets hope you have better luck than me.

Regards

Malcolm
Old 02-10-2011
Glad I found Sailnet

Malcom,

Beneteau is asking for your hull number. They think you are talking about a Moorings version of a Beneteau 50, so they sent me the manual for that. I put it on a link. Click here for it. (You could also right click and use "Save As".) It's 1.67 meg in size.

If that's not the right manual, then send me your hull number and we'll go from there.

Regards,
Brad

. .

. .
. .
. .
. .
Old 02-11-2011

Smile Beneteau 50.3 Owners Manual

Hi Brad,

You are a star!!! this is the correct manual for my sailboat.

Once again many thanks for all your effort in obtaining the manual I am in your debt :-).

Thank goodness for SailNet and its many helpful members.

Kind Regards

Malcolm.
Old 02-11-2011
Glad I found Sailnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malco123 View Post
Hi Brad,

You are a star!!! this is the correct manual for my sailboat.

Once again many thanks for all your effort in obtaining the manual I am in your debt :-).

Thank goodness for SailNet and its many helpful members.

Kind Regards

Malcolm.
Malcolm,

Thanks. The real stars are Todd and Ward and the rest of the team at Beneteau USA (+1-843-629-53000). I sometimes call them for even the smallest part and they ship it out right away. (Last week it was for new door latches -- it turned out that the latch plate needed to be adjusted and that I didn't really need any new latches.) They also have ready-to-send documents on things like inspecting keel bolts.

Since we have the same boat -- and I never met the previous owner of mine -- let me ask you a question. Do you have 2 large diameter (about 8 inch) hoses going from the "steering quadrant room" to your engine? We have them and I wonder if they really serve any purpose.

Regards,
Brad

Beneteau USA
1313 West Hwy 76
Marion SC 29571
Phone: (843) 629-5300
Fax: (843) 629-5309

. .

. .
. .
. .
. .