Rod Stephens Trophy - SailNet Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 04-22-2011 Thread Starter
PCP

Rod Stephens Trophy

I had never heard about it, but I am not American and I don't remember to hear about them here. I noticed them because the last was attributed to Alessandro di Benedetto and that one and his story I know well.

I have been with him and saw it's boat at the Dusseldorf boat fair and have wondered about a guy able to jury rig a boat in a creative way and in such manner that was able to take him back home from Cap Horn to Europe, fast and safely.

The boat still had the jury rig and I can tell you that was an work of art

I had saw also the other year's prices and they are all interesting and make a good and interesting reading.

enjoy

Cruising Club of America

Cruising Club of America

Regards

Paulo
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.