SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Happy Birthday!

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Jeff_H 
#1 ·
Happy Birthday Jeff_H! I just happened to run across this piece of information while trying to take a look at pictures of your boat on another board. Thanks for all your contributions here. Hope you have a great one!

#8 ·
Yup, that was me. My wife Laurie and I went to Chevy''s to celebrate the occasion. I spoke to some of the ''crew'' at the liveaboards table. I turned 53 this time round. I had actually wanted to go sailing but there were a series of thunder storms on the radar and I felt like a low key evening and so we went out to eat. I hope you enjoyed the meal!

Regards
Jeff

#9 ·
okaaaay, that makes you 3 years, 364 days older than me.

If they''d brought out the party hats earlier, we''d all have had an even more interesting night. Failing that, we''ll have to make our own fun...may I email you offline? The ''four Leos'' are cruisers rather than racers, but we could still enjoy sharing sea stories. eryka32@mail.com

#10 ·
Please feel free to email me offline. I am both a cruiser and racer. I mostly cruise my own boats and race other people''s boats. You can email me at <burr.halpern@annapolis.net> Oh and a very Happy birthday to you as well.

Jeff

#11 ·
Oddly enough my email address did not show up. Take two, you can email me at: burr.halpern@annapolis.net

(Denr- My pocket protector did show up. The old one was too heavy and resulted in too much windage so I went with a cored Kevlar/ spectra blend)

Thanks all,
Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.