Join Date: Jul 2009
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 5
When he says avoid heavy greasy foods prior to departure, he means starting the day before.
Yes, take your dramaine when you board the boat.
Not only watch the horizon, but stay on deck. Don't go below.
Originally Posted by BubbleheadMd
You go, dude. Those are awesome photos. It's good to see your confidence building up.
1. Avoid heavy, greasy foods prior to departure.
2. If you take motion sickness meds, take them prior to departure.
3. Candied ginger chews are an excellent non-drug remedy.
4. It'll go against your instincts when you're feeling sick, but drink water.
5. Keep your eyes on the horizon.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"It ain't all buttons and charts, little albatross. You know what the first rule of sailing is? Love. You take a boat in to sea that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her afloat when she oughtta founder... tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens… makes her a home." Captain Malcom Reynolds, Paraphrased